Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Started with Thinkpoint and thought it was fixed but..........

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gcopter

gcopter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hi,
About a week or so ago I got Thinkpoint maleware and I thought I got rid of it with Malwarebytes and Loaris Trojan Remover. Goofy stuff is still happening on the computer like, malware still showing up on scans, programs sometimes not working, and pop-up tabs on Firefox with advertising. I would appreciate any help on this matter.
Thanks in advance,
Ed

Edit: Moved topic from AntiVirus, Firewall and Privacy Products and Protection Methods to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gcopter

gcopter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

Update,
In reading through the forums, I came across http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic358043.html, followed in it's footsteps, and I'm all clean.
Thanks to the ppl working this forum, you guys got me out of a real jam!
Thanks again,
Ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users