After visiting what should of been a normal website (I believe it may even of been the XNA creators club website) I got a pop up from AVG saying it had found a trojan and dealt with it. Silly me I thought that was the end of it. The next day I'm getting what looks like the google redirect virus. AVG, adaware and spybot all find nothing wrong with my system so I start hunting online for a fix. I found this website and started working through this
topic before I posted here. I ran defogger with no issues and turned off any emulators, and then went on to download DDS. Mid way through DDS was running, my PC decided to throw up a BSOD and restart, so there are no logs from DDS. I then went onto GMER. Half way through the first run the program went non responsive and I had to restart it. Mid way through the second run, it threw up another BSOD. I have a partial log from GMER (attached), though I don't know if it will be of any use.
To me this sounds worse than just the google redirect virus, however I have yet to see any other issues with my PC except the original trojan. Think I may have to reformat, but figure I would come here first for a last ditch try at fixing my PC! Am running Vista.