Hello and welcome. backdoor.sheedash!inf is a backdoor trojan.
This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information
and download and execute files
I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.
Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information: How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud? When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall
Please download the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
save to your Desktop.Be sure to print out and read the instructions provided in How to use Kaspersky virus removal tool.
- Double-click the setup file (i.e. setup_220.127.116.110_24.06.2009_12-58.exe) to install the utility.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
If you receive a UAC prompt asking if you would like to continue running the program, you should press the Continue button..
- Click Next to continue.
- It will install by default to your desktop folder. Click Next.
- Click Ok at the prompt for scanning in Safe Mode if you booted into safe mode.
- A box will open with a tab that says Automatic scan.
- Under Automatic scan make sure these are checked.
- System Memory
- Startup Objects
- Disk Boot Sectors
- My Computer
- Any other drives (except CD-ROM drives)
- Click on the Scan button.
- If malware is detected, place a checkmark in the Apply to all box, and click the Delete button (or Disinfect if the button is active).
- After the scan finishes, if any threats are left unneutralized in the Scan window (Red exclamation point), click the Neutralize all button.
- In the window that opens, place a checkmark in the Apply to all box, and click the Delete button (or Disinfect if the button is active).
- If advised that a special disinfection procedure is required which demands system reboot, click the Ok button to close the window.
- In the Scan window click the Reports button, name the report AVPT.txt and select Save to file.
- This tool should uninstall when you close it so please save the report log before closing.
- When done, close the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
- You will be prompted if you want to uninstall the program. Click Yes.
- You will then be prompted that to complete the uninstallation, the computer must be restarted. Select Yes to restart the system.
- Copy and paste only the first part of the report (Detected) in your next reply. Do not include the longer list marked Events.
-- If you cannot run the Kaspersky AVP Removal Tool in normal mode, then try using it in "safe mode