Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'd like to avoid issues when installing MSSQL server 2008 Express R2 alongside Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:35 AM

Hi folks,
I am just currently returning to the process of learning to program in C# after about three months away while I was fighting with my laptop's hard drive replacement. I do need some input here though since I'd really like to not mess this up. I have Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 installed, and knowing that that uses SQL server Express 2008, can I be expected to install SQL Server 2008 Express R2 as well so that I can take full advantage of all of the C# tutorials and books I have which all teach you to use that? I know that the processes used for the contact manager aren't standard SQL server processes, but if anyone has any input, that'd really be appreciated.

Thanks
Chromebuster

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users