Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Hijack virus "please help me"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 phillippslewis04

phillippslewis04

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

I have some kind of virus that has hijacked my google search results... If I do a search, my results come back normally, but if I click on a link I am taken to a spyware page,
some of the pages it sends me to are hxxp://40report.com/?652875766a6a, hxxp://40report.com/?652875766a6a, hxxp://well-finds.com/?65287e78757c69, hxxp://infojay.com/?6528757868603a7f6a79 and the list go's on.
I've tried SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition, CCleaner, Trend micro 2010 and Trend Micro Home Call. I have also tried repairing internet explorer and deleting all cookies and history but i just can not get rid of it could someone "please" "please" help me???

Thanks in advance.

phillippslewis04

Mod Edit: Disabled active link(s).

Edited by quietman7, 03 November 2010 - 07:54 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 AM

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

Hello and welcome. Is this XP?? Let's run a couple tools please.

Please read and follow all these instructions.
  • Please download GooredFix and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-click GooredFix.exe to run it.
  • A log will open, please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called Goored.txt).

Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Troubleshoot Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 phillippslewis04

phillippslewis04
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

Hi boopme thanks for your help here is what the scans found.Also Malwarebytes could not auto update it encounted an error so i tryed to download it manually like you advised me to but it first opened a new web page that had somthing about start counter in the web address then when i tried again it just said it could not find the page and it done the exact some thing when i tried to download it on my other computer that uses the same net connection also. I use windows vista ultimate.

GooredFix by jpshortstuff (03.07.10.1)
Log created at 20:20 on 03/11/2010 (Dave)
Firefox version [Unable to determine]

========== GooredScan ==========

========== GooredLog ==========

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\
(none)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions]
"{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}"="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\" [14:16 10/08/2009]
"{A27F3FEF-1113-4cfb-A032-8E12D7D8EE70}"="C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Ovi Suite\Connectors\Bookmarks Connector\FirefoxExtension\" [17:01 11/05/2010]

-=E.O.F=-

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4052

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18975

3/11/2010 8:54:42 PM
mbam-log-2010-11-03 (20-54-42).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 133377
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

Hi, OK let's go about this differently first.

Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to enter safe mode...
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

>>>> Download this file and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.

RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Try MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.

Manually Downloading Updates:
Manually download them from HERE and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine..

Note: Mbam-rules.exe is not updated daily. Another way to get the most current database definitions if you're having problems updating through the program's interface or have already manually downloaded the latest definitions (mbam-rules.exe) shown on this page, is to do the following: Install MBAM on a clean computer, launch the program and update through MBAM's interface. Copy the definitions (rules.ref) to a USB stick or CD and transfer that file to the infected machine. Copy rules.ref to the location indicated for your operating system. If you cannot see the folder, then you may have to Reconfigure Windows to show it.
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Edited by boopme, 03 November 2010 - 02:23 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 phillippslewis04

phillippslewis04
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:24 PM

Still no joy i am still being redirected to a difrent web page and not able to update malwarebytes thanks again for your ongoing assistance. also some google analytics web page keeps poping up also.

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.
Ran as Dave on 04/11/2010 at 18:48:06.

Services Stopped:

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\eXplorer.exe

Rkill completed on 04/11/2010 at 18:48:07.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/04/2010 at 10:22 PM

Application Version : 4.45.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5809
Trace Rules Database Version: 3621

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:28:21

Memory items scanned : 364
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 12760
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 71378
File threats detected : 25

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dave@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dave@atdmt.combing[2].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\dave@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
.statcounter.com [ C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@clickbank[2].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@cba.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@chitika[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@overture[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@statcounter[1].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\dave@user.lucidmedia[1].txt

Trojan.Agent/Gen
C:\WINDOWS\MBR.EXE

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

Please run this . Next try updating and running MBAm.
Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

#7 phillippslewis04

phillippslewis04
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:47 AM

still no go how ever i have been able to download the update for malwarebytes and install and run it will post the log.

TDSS Log file
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.6.0 Nov 3 2010 10:11:43
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 ================================================================================
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 SystemInfo:
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 OS Version: 6.0.6002 ServicePack: 2.0
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 Product type: Workstation
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 ComputerName: DNT-HOME
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 UserName: Dave
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 Windows directory: C:\Windows
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 System windows directory: C:\Windows
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 Number of processors: 4
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 Page size: 0x1000
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/11/05 14:22:15.0980 ================================================================================
2010/11/05 14:22:16.0470 Initialize success
2010/11/05 14:22:22.0307 ================================================================================
2010/11/05 14:22:22.0307 Scan started
2010/11/05 14:22:22.0307 Mode: Manual;
2010/11/05 14:22:22.0307 ================================================================================
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0347 ACPI (82b296ae1892fe3dbee00c9cf92f8ac7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0433 adfs (73685e15ef8b0bd9c30f1af413f13d49) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adfs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0491 adp94xx (2edc5bbac6c651ece337bde8ed97c9fb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0534 adpahci (b84088ca3cdca97da44a984c6ce1ccad) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0569 adpu160m (7880c67bccc27c86fd05aa2afb5ea469) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0602 adpu320 (9ae713f8e30efc2abccd84904333df4d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0654 Afc (a7b8a3a79d35215d798a300df49ed23f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Afc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0721 AFD (a201207363aa900abf1a388468688570) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0749 agp440 (ef23439cdd587f64c2c1b8825cead7d8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0785 aic78xx (ae1fdf7bf7bb6c6a70f67699d880592a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0815 aliide (90395b64600ebb4552e26e178c94b2e4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0840 amdagp (2b13e304c9dfdfa5eb582f6a149fa2c7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdagp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0871 amdide (0577df1d323fe75a739c787893d300ea) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0920 AmdK7 (dc487885bcef9f28eece6fac0e5ddfc5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk7.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0950 AmdK8 (0ca0071da4315b00fc1328ca86b425da) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:23.0993 arc (5f673180268bb1fdb69c99b6619fe379) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0017 arcsas (957f7540b5e7f602e44648c7de5a1c05) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0045 AsIO (2b4e66fac6503494a2c6f32bb6ab3826) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AsIO.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0109 AsyncMac (53b202abee6455406254444303e87be1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0146 atapi (1f05b78ab91c9075565a9d8a4b880bc4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0225 Beep (67e506b75bd5326a3ec7b70bd014dfb6) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0498 bowser (74b442b2be1260b7588c136177ceac66) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0549 BrFiltLo (9f9acc7f7ccde8a15c282d3f88b43309) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0572 BrFiltUp (56801ad62213a41f6497f96dee83755a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0601 Brserid (b304e75cff293029eddf094246747113) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0674 BrSerWdm (203f0b1e73adadbbb7b7b1fabd901f6b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0745 BrUsbMdm (bd456606156ba17e60a04e18016ae54b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0768 BrUsbSer (af72ed54503f717a43268b3cc5faec2e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0814 BTHMODEM (ad07c1ec6665b8b35741ab91200c6b68) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:24.0942 cdfs (7add03e75beb9e6dd102c3081d29840a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0002 cdrom (6b4bffb9becd728097024276430db314) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0039 circlass (da8e0afc7baa226c538ef53ac2f90897) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\circlass.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0113 CLFS (d7659d3b5b92c31e84e53c1431f35132) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0174 cmdide (45201046c776ffdaf3fc8a0029c581c8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0202 Compbatt (82b8c91d327cfecf76cb58716f7d4997) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\compbatt.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0222 crcdisk (2a213ae086bbec5e937553c7d9a2b22c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0260 Crusoe (22a7f883508176489f559ee745b5bf5d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crusoe.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0338 CSC (9bdb2e89be8d0ef37b1f25c3d3fc192c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\csc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0397 DfsC (218d8ae46c88e82014f5d73d0236d9b2) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0452 DFUBTUSB (31273c758c6df7fc27b00be78c7220e9) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\frmupgr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0528 disk (5d4aefc3386920236a548271f8f1af6a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0711 drmkaud (97fef831ab90bee128c9af390e243f80) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0787 DXGKrnl (5c7e2097b91d689ded7a6ff90f0f3a25) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0858 E1G60 (f88fb26547fd2ce6d0a5af2985892c48) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\E1G60I32.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:25.0965 Ecache (7f64ea048dcfac7acf8b4d7b4e6fe371) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ecache.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0024 elxstor (e8f3f21a71720c84bcf423b80028359f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0112 exfat (22b408651f9123527bcee54b4f6c5cae) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0176 fastfat (1e9b9a70d332103c52995e957dc09ef8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0249 fdc (afe1e8b9782a0dd7fb46bbd88e43f89a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0398 FileInfo (a8c0139a884861e3aae9cfe73b208a9f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0487 Filetrace (0ae429a696aecbc5970e3cf2c62635ae) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0555 flpydisk (85b7cf99d532820495d68d747fda9ebd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0575 FltMgr (01334f9ea68e6877c4ef05d3ea8abb05) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0633 fssfltr (d909075fa72c090f27aa926c32cb4612) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0665 Fs_Rec (65ea8b77b5851854f0c55c43fa51a198) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0769 fvevol (fecf4c2e42440a8d132bf94eee3c3fc9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0809 gagp30kx (4e1cd0a45c50a8882616cae5bf82f3c5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0878 GEARAspiWDM (8182ff89c65e4d38b2de4bb0fb18564e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:26.0999 HdAudAddService (3f90e001369a07243763bd5a523d8722) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0062 HDAudBus (062452b7ffd68c8c042a6261fe8dff4a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0107 HidBth (1338520e78d90154ed6be8f84de5fceb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidbth.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0134 HidIr (ff3160c3a2445128c5a6d9b076da519e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidir.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0180 HidUsb (cca4b519b17e23a00b826c55716809cc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0235 HpCISSs (df353b401001246853763c4b7aaa6f50) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0299 HTCAND32 (cbd09ed9cf6822177ee85aea4d8816a2) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ANDROIDUSB.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0378 HTTP (f870aa3e254628ebeafe754108d664de) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0409 i2omp (324c2152ff2c61abae92d09f3cca4d63) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i2omp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0446 i8042prt (22d56c8184586b7a1f6fa60be5f5a2bd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0486 iaStorV (c957bf4b5d80b46c5017bf0101e6c906) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0532 iirsp (2d077bf86e843f901d8db709c95b49a5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0589 intelide (83aa759f3189e6370c30de5dc5590718) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0615 intelppm (224191001e78c89dfa78924c3ea595ff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0682 IpFilterDriver (62c265c38769b864cb25b4bcf62df6c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0725 IPMIDRV (40f34f8aba2a015d780e4b09138b6c17) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipmidrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0783 IPNAT (8793643a67b42cec66490b2a0cf92d68) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0879 IRENUM (109c0dfb82c3632fbd11949b73aeeac9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:27.0936 isapnp (350fca7e73cf65bcef43fae1e4e91293) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0036 iScsiPrt (232fa340531d940aac623b121a595034) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0098 iteatapi (bced60d16156e428f8df8cf27b0df150) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0132 iteraid (06fa654504a498c30adca8bec4e87e7e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0232 kbdclass (37605e0a8cf00cbba538e753e4344c6e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0336 kbdhid (ede59ec70e25c24581add1fbec7325f7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0423 KSecDD (86165728af9bf72d6442a894fdfb4f8b) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0485 L1E (24abddeb766c8459f9d562eb083b6cb8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1E60x86.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0539 L8042Kbd (0c6e346cde730cf1356dd69ad6e9bc42) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L8042Kbd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0618 L8042mou (8a5993705add14352c9a279fa8338334) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L8042mou.Sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0736 LHidFilt (7f9c7b28cf1c859e1c42619eea946dc8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LHidFilt.Sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0822 lltdio (d1c5883087a0c3f1344d9d55a44901f6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0907 LMouFilt (ab33792a87285344f43b5ce23421bab0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LMouFilt.Sys
2010/11/05 14:22:28.0963 LMouKE (9837e55673818ecd8febb47f7f77521a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LMouKE.Sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0022 LSI_FC (a2262fb9f28935e862b4db46438c80d2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0052 LSI_SAS (30d73327d390f72a62f32c103daf1d6d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0087 LSI_SCSI (e1e36fefd45849a95f1ab81de0159fe3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0144 luafv (8f5c7426567798e62a3b3614965d62cc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0189 massfilter (6490fe1b088c7199a9b6ce0e04a98a8b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\massfilter.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0221 megasas (d153b14fc6598eae8422a2037553adce) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0298 Modem (e13b5ea0f51ba5b1512ec671393d09ba) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0338 monitor (0a9bb33b56e294f686abb7c1e4e2d8a8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0360 mouclass (5bf6a1326a335c5298477754a506d263) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0431 mouhid (93b8d4869e12cfbe663915502900876f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0492 MountMgr (bdafc88aa6b92f7842416ea6a48e1600) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0537 mpio (583a41f26278d9e0ea548163d6139397) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0570 mpsdrv (22241feba9b2defa669c8cb0a8dd7d2e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0632 Mraid35x (4fbbb70d30fd20ec51f80061703b001e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0670 MRxDAV (82cea0395524aacfeb58ba1448e8325c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0728 mrxsmb (454341e652bdf5e01b0f2140232b073e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0807 mrxsmb10 (2a4901aff069944fa945ed5bbf4dcde3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0831 mrxsmb20 (28b3f1ab44bdd4432c041581412f17d9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0862 msahci (742aed7939e734c36b7e8d6228ce26b7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0904 msdsm (3fc82a2ae4cc149165a94699183d3028) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:29.0974 Msfs (a9927f4a46b816c92f461acb90cf8515) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0010 msisadrv (0f400e306f385c56317357d6dea56f62) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0099 MSKSSRV (d8c63d34d9c9e56c059e24ec7185cc07) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0167 MSPCLOCK (1d373c90d62ddb641d50e55b9e78d65e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0216 MSPQM (b572da05bf4e098d4bba3a4734fb505b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0279 MsRPC (b49456d70555de905c311bcda6ec6adb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0313 mssmbios (e384487cb84be41d09711c30ca79646c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0385 MSTEE (7199c1eec1e4993caf96b8c0a26bd58a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0422 MTsensor (dcdaab8697a47894a554050ce18d0b56) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0442 Mup (6a57b5733d4cb702c8ea4542e836b96c) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0506 NativeWifiP (85c44fdff9cf7e72a40dcb7ec06a4416) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0576 NDIS (1357274d1883f68300aeadd15d7bbb42) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0638 NdisTapi (0e186e90404980569fb449ba7519ae61) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0696 Ndisuio (d6973aa34c4d5d76c0430b181c3cd389) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0749 NdisWan (818f648618ae34f729fdb47ec68345c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0833 NDProxy (71dab552b41936358f3b541ae5997fb3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0914 NetBIOS (bcd093a5a6777cf626434568dc7dba78) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:30.0985 netbt (ecd64230a59cbd93c85f1cd1cab9f3f6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0078 nfrd960 (2e7fb731d4790a1bc6270accefacb36e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0152 nmwcd (c82f4cc10ad315b6d6bcb14d0a7cad66) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ccdcmb.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0218 nmwcdc (60ef5f5621d7832f00a3f190a0c905e2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ccdcmbo.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0236 Npfs (d36f239d7cce1931598e8fb90a0dbc26) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0299 nsiproxy (609773e344a97410ce4ebf74a8914fcf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0397 Ntfs (6a4a98cee84cf9e99564510dda4baa47) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0452 ntrigdigi (e875c093aec0c978a90f30c9e0dfbb72) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0561 Null (c5dbbcda07d780bda9b685df333bb41e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:31.0866 nvlddmkm (377140a534d013bd661c69f1741de43c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0076 nvraid (e69e946f80c1c31c53003bfbf50cbb7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0119 nvstor (9e0ba19a28c498a6d323d065db76dffc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0156 nv_agp (07c186427eb8fcc3d8d7927187f260f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0193 ohci1394 (be32da025a0be1878f0ee8d6d9386cd5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0270 Parport (8a79fdf04a73428597e2caf9d0d67850) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0313 partmgr (57389fa59a36d96b3eb09d0cb91e9cdc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0366 Parvdm (6c580025c81caf3ae9e3617c22cad00e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parvdm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0425 pccsmcfd (fd2041e9ba03db7764b2248f02475079) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pccsmcfd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0461 pci (941dc1d19e7e8620f40bbc206981efdb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0500 pciide (3b1901e401473e03eb8c874271e50c26) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0532 pcmcia (e6f3fb1b86aa519e7698ad05e58b04e5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0565 pcouffin (5b6c11de7e839c05248ced8825470fef) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\pcouffin.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0627 PEAUTH (6349f6ed9c623b44b52ea3c63c831a92) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0752 PptpMiniport (ecfffaec0c1ecd8dbc77f39070ea1db1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0781 Processor (0e3cef5d28b40cf273281d620c50700a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\processr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0855 PSched (99514faa8df93d34b5589187db3aa0ba) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0924 ql2300 (ccdac889326317792480c0a67156a1ec) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:32.0966 ql40xx (81a7e5c076e59995d54bc1ed3a16e60b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0044 QWAVEdrv (9f5e0e1926014d17486901c88eca2db7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0086 RasAcd (147d7f9c556d259924351feb0de606c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0113 Rasl2tp (a214adbaf4cb47dd2728859ef31f26b0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0175 RasPppoe (509a98dd18af4375e1fc40bc175f1def) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0218 RasSstp (2005f4a1e05fa09389ac85840f0a9e4d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0314 rdbss (b14c9d5b9add2f84f70570bbbfaa7935) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0376 RDPCDD (89e59be9a564262a3fb6c4f4f1cd9899) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0449 rdpdr (943b18305eae3935598a9b4a3d560b4c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0467 RDPENCDD (9d91fe5286f748862ecffa05f8a0710c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0504 RDPWD (30bfbdfb7f95559ede971f9ddb9a00ba) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0601 rspndr (9c508f4074a39e8b4b31d27198146fad) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0705 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0737 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0782 sbp2port (3ce8f073a557e172b330109436984e30) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0824 secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0866 Serenum (ce9ec966638ef0b10b864ddedf62a099) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0899 Serial (6d663022db3e7058907784ae14b69898) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:33.0942 sermouse (8af3d28a879bf75db53a0ee7a4289624) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sermouse.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0005 sffdisk (103b79418da647736ee95645f305f68a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0033 sffp_mmc (8fd08a310645fe872eeec6e08c6bf3ee) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0056 sffp_sd (9cfa05fcfcb7124e69cfc812b72f9614) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0088 sfloppy (46ed8e91793b2e6f848015445a0ac188) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0137 sisagp (d2a595d6eebeeaf4334f8e50efbc9931) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisagp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0173 SiSRaid2 (cedd6f4e7d84e9f98b34b3fe988373aa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0202 SiSRaid4 (df843c528c4f69d12ce41ce462e973a7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0272 Smb (7b75299a4d201d6a6533603d6914ab04) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0358 spldr (7aebdeef071fe28b0eef2cdd69102bff) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0441 sptd (71e276f6d189413266ea22171806597b) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0442 Suspicious file (NoAccess): C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys. md5: 71e276f6d189413266ea22171806597b
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0448 sptd - detected Locked file (1)
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0556 srv (ff3cbc13db84d81f56931bc922cc37c4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0634 srv2 (d15959d9f69f0d39a0153e9c244f20dd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0652 srvnet (faa0d553a49e85008c6bb3781987c574) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0712 swenum (7ba58ecf0c0a9a69d44b3dca62becf56) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0750 Symc8xx (192aa3ac01df071b541094f251deed10) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0791 Sym_hi (8c8eb8c76736ebaf3b13b633b2e64125) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0819 Sym_u3 (8072af52b5fd103bbba387a1e49f62cb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0954 Tcpip (a474879afa4a596b3a531f3e69730dbf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:34.0996 Tcpip6 (a474879afa4a596b3a531f3e69730dbf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0050 tcpipreg (608c345a255d82a6289c2d468eb41fd7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0105 TDPIPE (5dcf5e267be67a1ae926f2df77fbcc56) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0154 TDTCP (389c63e32b3cefed425b61ed92d3f021) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0193 tdx (76b06eb8a01fc8624d699e7045303e54) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0245 TermDD (3cad38910468eab9a6479e2f01db43c7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0352 tmactmon (ca9e9c2c04a198ed345c1752222a5f3e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmactmon.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0398 tmcomm (540c2b5dc47651c572c2804dc72fdda8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmcomm.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0424 tmevtmgr (21f215e54770c4bf93efaf63f58fe57e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmevtmgr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0458 tmlwf (4e87d02e56e9b1af831c5d521597d629) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmlwf.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0530 tmpreflt (9cbbe54780770fdb7aaa73be530e4d80) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmpreflt.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0571 tmtdi (44c262c1b2412ded35078b6166d2acc2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmtdi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0599 tmwfp (d9882fd91b7c4c35acaa8498d1f3cd68) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmwfp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0668 tmxpflt (6cc393305bd60056ca09a4c8032a169a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tmxpflt.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0737 tssecsrv (dcf0f056a2e4f52287264f5ab29cf206) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0800 tunmp (caecc0120ac49e3d2f758b9169872d38) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0841 tunnel (300db877ac094feab0be7688c3454a9c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0907 uagp35 (c3ade15414120033a36c0f293d4a4121) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:35.0964 udfs (d9728af68c4c7693cb100b8441cbdec6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0012 uliagpkx (75e6890ebfce0841d3291b02e7a8bdb0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0056 uliahci (3cd4ea35a6221b85dcc25daa46313f8d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0097 UlSata (8514d0e5cd0534467c5fc61be94a569f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0147 ulsata2 (38c3c6e62b157a6bc46594fada45c62b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0187 umbus (32cff9f809ae9aed85464492bf3e32d2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0265 upperdev (bb16932a4189e82d6c455042c11849b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbser_lowerflt.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0334 USBAAPL (4b8a9c16b6d9258ed99c512aecb8c555) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0370 usbaudio (32db9517628ff0d070682aab61e688f0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0403 usbccgp (caf811ae4c147ffcd5b51750c7f09142) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0463 USBCCID (32c068eaf37c92d7194eee1faa1e7853) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0500 usbcir (e9476e6c486e76bc4898074768fb7131) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0530 usbehci (79e96c23a97ce7b8f14d310da2db0c9b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0563 usbhub (4673bbcb006af60e7abddbe7a130ba42) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0595 usbohci (38dbc7dd6cc5a72011f187425384388b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0642 usbprint (e75c4b5269091d15a2e7dc0b6d35f2f5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0746 usbscan (a508c9bd8724980512136b039bba65e9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0800 usbser (d575246188f63de0accf6eac5fb59e6a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbser.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0870 UsbserFilt (e748d50b3b2ec7f40a2ba67fb094cf01) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbser_lowerfltj.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0944 USBSTOR (be3da31c191bc222d9ad503c5224f2ad) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/11/05 14:22:36.0978 usbuhci (814d653efc4d48be3b04a307eceff56f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0045 usbvideo (e67998e8f14cb0627a769f6530bcb352) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0092 vga (7d92be0028ecdedec74617009084b5ef) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0149 VgaSave (2e93ac0a1d8c79d019db6c51f036636c) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0186 viaagp (045d9961e591cf0674a920b6ba3ba5cb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaagp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0230 ViaC7 (56a4de5f02f2e88182b0981119b4dd98) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viac7.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0315 VIAHdAudAddService (19c1ea3327980abb38e0cdd0d5e35b76) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0338 viaide (fd2e3175fcada350c7ab4521dca187ec) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0366 volmgr (69503668ac66c77c6cd7af86fbdf8c43) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0431 volmgrx (23e41b834759917bfd6b9a0d625d0c28) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0448 volsnap (147281c01fcb1df9252de2a10d5e7093) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0534 vsapint (bbdd84ca629c1f7c8172b4405867f196) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsapint.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0567 vsmraid (d984439746d42b30fc65a4c3546c6829) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0647 VX1000 (2fbf9e882fc28a315a86aa1f831c144e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VX1000.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0706 WacomPen (48dfee8f1af7c8235d4e626f0c4fe031) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wacompen.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0769 Wanarp (55201897378cca7af8b5efd874374a26) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0783 Wanarpv6 (55201897378cca7af8b5efd874374a26) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0820 Wd (afc5ad65b991c1e205cf25cfdbf7a6f4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0862 WDC_SAM (d6efaf429fd30c5df613d220e344cce7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wdcsam.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:37.0967 Wdf01000 (b6f0a7ad6d4bd325fbcd8bac96cd8d96) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0115 WmiAcpi (701a9f884a294327e9141d73746ee279) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0265 WpdUsb (de9d36f91a4df3d911626643debf11ea) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0378 ws2ifsl (e3a3cb253c0ec2494d4a61f5e43a389c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0432 wsvad_driver (df091e771ba41864a383816efb968817) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\VirtualAudio.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0527 WUDFRd (ac13cb789d93412106b0fb6c7eb2bcb6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0625 ZTEusbmdm6k (1d4eb2e5fc4276cd5e9b862d349f68bd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ZTEusbmdm6k.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0680 ZTEusbnmea (1d4eb2e5fc4276cd5e9b862d349f68bd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ZTEusbnmea.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0719 ZTEusbser6k (1d4eb2e5fc4276cd5e9b862d349f68bd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ZTEusbser6k.sys
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0799 ================================================================================
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0799 Scan finished
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0799 ================================================================================
2010/11/05 14:22:38.0812 Detected object count: 1
2010/11/05 14:23:27.0034 HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\sptd - will be deleted after reboot
2010/11/05 14:23:27.0047 HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\sptd - will be deleted after reboot
2010/11/05 14:23:27.0076 HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\services\sptd - will be deleted after reboot
2010/11/05 14:23:27.0103 C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys - will be deleted after reboot
2010/11/05 14:23:27.0103 Locked file(sptd) - User select action: Delete
2010/11/05 14:27:18.0565 Deinitialize success

MBAm log file

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5009

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18975

5/11/2010 4:23:15 PM
mbam-log-2010-11-05 (16-23-15).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 155689
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 50 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\eXplorer.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

If you would like me to send you pics of what happens then just email me Email me

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Hello you can post an image here.. Inserting An Image Within A Post

This google issue is probably in your Hosts File.
Next, flush your DNS cache and Restore Microsoft's Hosts file
Copy and paste these lines in Note pad.

@Echo on
pushd\windows\system32\drivers\etc
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
popd
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
netsh winsock reset all
netsh int ip reset all
shutdown -r -t 1
del %0

Save as flush.bat to your desktop.
Right click on the .bat file, choose to run as Administrator. Your computer will reboot itself.

#9 phillippslewis04

phillippslewis04
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Hi i am very very grateful for the effort and help you are giving me but still seems not to have fixed the problem if you go to my web site i have put pictures on there of what happens when i click on a google link and just sometimes when you click any where on a web page. could you let me know if you thick i should maybe format and reinstall my computer i didnt want to have to as it will cot me a lot of money to have it dont and it never seems to come back right thanks again for your ongoing help if you are willing to continue to i will wait untill you thick that you carnt help me any more but hopefully i wont have to format the drive and you will be able to help me fix the problem. Some one out there must know how to fix it cos if formating will fix the problem like i have herd about from my brother then there must be a fix out there or someone that knows how to fix it. Thaks again very much for your time and effort.

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

Ok, well formattig is your call. It will remove eveything and cure the issue. The last option i have is to post a DDS log and they Will find and remove this pain.. It will take a couple days so that's why I say the choice is yours.

We need a deeper look. Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If Gmer won't run,skip it and move on.
Let me know if that went well.

#11 phillippslewis04

phillippslewis04
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:08 AM

Thanks again for your help here is a link to the new topic that you asked me to make. Well i got all of the programs to work and i am just waiting for a reply now but i will keep you posted thanks.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Thank you.
Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users