Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

News: Let me tell you just how easily I can steal your personal data

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 T Simon

T Simon

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:46 AM

I'm no computer genius like a lot of you here, but I thought this article was funny and informative because it shows screen shots and talks about what programs were actually used for hacking. It gives a great visual for people who know of hacking but don't know how it's done.

A Hacker's Story: Let me tell you how easily i can steal your personal data

Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Andrew, 03 December 2010 - 05:13 PM.
Mod Edit: Repaired Link - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killernat

killernat

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:40 PM

your link is http://http://
you might want to fix that

#3 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

Hi T Simon, other than having a link posted that doesn't work, you might want to pull this post before one of the Moderator types stumbles across it and fusses at you about it.

I say that because it is against policy to post anything here that would aid anyone in "Hacking, of Cracking" into anyone else's stuff.

Just MHO there Boo.

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

#4 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

Post has been seen and ok`d Wendy.

It is done in an educational and informative manner.
Many times in order to be able to protect yourself you must be aware of how the black hats work.

#5 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

Hi ThunderZ, "RATS...!" Well actually that's a good thing. The "RATS" thing is because now I'll have to open IE to watch that video, my FF just won't let any of those things play.

Glad it was cleared though.

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

#6 T Simon

T Simon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

your link is http://http://
you might want to fix that

ah, sorry! I was traveling, would have fixed this long ago if i'd known. Sorry all.

re-post of article

#7 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

That is wi-fi network hacking which is the easiest form of hacking. But again, on a site like BC no details encouraging hacking should be posted.
All those excited teens please note, that it can lead to prison where you would find a cell-mate named Spike.

How to secure your Wireless network

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users