Ok, I wanted to be sure it was a malware and not the legit program.
Let's see if a Rootkit shows.
Please run the following scan.
Please download Rootkit Unhooker
and save it to your Desktop
- Double-click on RKUnhookerLE to run it
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan
- Check Drivers, Stealth, and uncheck the rest
- Click OK
- Wait until it's finished and then go to File ] Save Report
- Save the report to your Desktop
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.
Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"