Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

removel of SYSTEM DEFRAMENTER (unistall guide) not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 netoz

netoz

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 AM

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

i have vista home edition service pack one,i got the system defragmenter virus,.I ran theREMOVE SYSTEM DEFRAMENTER UNISTALL GUIDE three times each time showing results on the mbam screen,click REMOVE SELECTED,rebooted but virus came back again.Started the PREPARATION GUIDE FOR USE BEFORE MALWARE REMOVAL TOOLS AND REQUESTING HELP, got as far as the downloading of GMER program,unchecked the boxes and started scan,first time screen turned black,i turn computer off started scan again second time PROBLEM CUSED PROGRAM TO STOP WORKING CORRECTLY.WINDOW WILL CLOSE PROGRAM. tried to run scan third time,again PROBLEM CUSED PROGRAM TO STOP WORKING box appeared,scan aborted.I was able to do all other steps just fine until GMER scan please help thank u

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

If you have any problems running GMER or generating a log, then please proceed to the next step and state what problems you had with GMER when creating your malware help topic.

AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users