Welcome to BleepingComputer
- Download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click on OTL to run it.
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
Please download Rootkit Unhooker
and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan
- Check Drivers, Stealth Code, Files, and Code Hooks
- Uncheck the rest, then click OK
- When prompted to Select Disks for Scan, make sure C:\ is checked and click OK
- Wait till the scanner has finished then go File > Save Report
- Save the report somewhere you can find it, typically your desktop. Click Close
- Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in your next reply.
Note - You may get this warning it is ok, just ignore it."Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"