- 9/10 times I start my laptop, fan is going, but nothing happens and display stays black
- Constantly at 50-70% CPU usage
- Shoots up to 100% when I do anything, which causes whatever it is to freeze and I am stuck at 100% until I close it with task manager
- Clicking on "show processes from all users" causes task manager to freeze
- Trying to navigate anywhere on My Computer causes the window to freeze
- Kaspersky is installed, but scans never complete
- Cannot install anything new because installer freezes or never comes up
- Update center has new driver updates for me every time I restart, which seems...weird
- Disconnecting from internet often or taking too long to load pages
- Cannot see other computers on network, but they see me
- Keeps trying to activate my windows product even though it's already done it like 3 times..
I don't know what I could've done to cause this or what to do about it, and I'm not about to go experimenting with things on my own. Any ideas?
Edited by Kaci., 01 November 2010 - 01:28 AM.