Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deus EX error message

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ryladine

ryladine

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

I Know the game was not made for win7, I know it likely has issues, all I Want to know is if anyone can tell me what this error message is about, it pops up under the game and does not seem to effect it in anyway (unless it is responsible for the mouse lag, or video lag during the cinematic/behind the main menu).

Posted Image
"Ignorance is not stupidity, refusing to correct it is. Stupidity should be a crime punishable by death." A soon to be famous quote by: Ryladine

Most scientist's think that man is the dominant species on earth, I know the truth, its not man that is the dominant species, its cats.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thrillhouse

thrillhouse

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:02 AM

its a directx failure. maybe you need to upgrade?

#3 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

Try running the game in XP Mode.

#4 ryladine

ryladine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

xp mode? I Ran it in compatability for xp already. do you mean the xp mode that I can get from microsoft?
"Ignorance is not stupidity, refusing to correct it is. Stupidity should be a crime punishable by death." A soon to be famous quote by: Ryladine

Most scientist's think that man is the dominant species on earth, I know the truth, its not man that is the dominant species, its cats.

#5 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

Yes run it through XP Mode that you can get from MS, also are all your drivers updated and DirectX?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users