Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sound Forge

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DaveyCS

DaveyCS

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hello, I'm not a pro at computers or programs. So here Goes! I have a question or rather a problem. I have Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0. It is on a Compaq Evo 800c notebook computer.
I get a clicking noise ever time I try to record from a external microphone! I don't know if program or computer! I have tried to record some guitar and singing from a external mic. It just starts clicking, when I start recording or rather saving it in a file on HD. But on speaker, when recording it sounds like clicking. I have tried it with mic it a different room. To assure no feedback! I have also used headphones to see if that is problem wile recording. It is the same all the time. I have used adapters and tried different mics. Same thing!
Is this a bad program or Computer??? I paid a good sum for this program a couple of years ago. I've been under the weather for several years. That is why I'm posting Now!
I would appreciate any Help or Knowledge on it.

Thank You Davey C Sr :flowers: :trumpet: :thumbsup:
"Thank You Very Much".........

Davey Crockett Sr

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users