I experiencing problems inserting my shockwave flash animations into powerpoint presentations.
I have done it loads of times before by
1. capturing the swf file
2. saving the file into the necessary folder
3. activating and using the control toolbox (crossed hammer & spanner)
4. clicking "shockwave flash object"
5. drawing the the box with the crosshairs
6. right clicking on the box and selecting "properties"
7. the properties box appears
BUT .... the "custom ..." option (opens a "properties pages" window)which used to appear at the very top no longer appears and I've shuddered to a stop
Am I missing something obvious? How can I re-gain the "custom ..." button or how can I get around it?
Thank you all
Edited by hamluis, 28 October 2010 - 06:19 PM.
Moved from XP forum to Business Applications ~ Hamluis.