Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help to foward port

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 henrymonga

henrymonga

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:34 PM

So I wanted to play online GTA 2 multiplayer so I need to open those port. Can you go to this link and tell me what exactly do I need to do: http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/GTA2M/GTA2Mindex.htm

I really can't do it if it's too complicated or is there an easy way that I can open port?

Edited by henrymonga, 28 October 2010 - 01:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

What model of router and/or modem are you using?
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

#3 henrymonga

henrymonga
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

My router model is MSI
If it too complicated please instruct me as easiest as possible what i need to do.

#4 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

The RG54GS will not allow you to forward enough ports, to run Grand Theft Auto 2 Multiplayer. You should try using the DMZ portion of this router if it is available. Alternatively you can try switching the router to bridged mode. You will need to contact your ISP to switch to bridged mode, so they can make the required changed on their end.

Francais - Italiano - Deutsch - Espanol - Other Languages

To test if your port has been properly forwarded, you can use our Port Checker tool.
Francais - Italiano - Deutsch - Espanol - Other Languages

I have only done a little of this so maybe someone more experinced will come along?

Edited by DaChew, 28 October 2010 - 03:07 PM.

Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users