Hello and Welcome to the forums!
My name is Gringo
and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.
Somethings to remember while we are working together.
- Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
- Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
- Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
- Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
- Do not run anything while running a fix.
In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options
. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic
. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification
and then clicking on Proceed
you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.DeFogger:
- Please download DeFogger to your desktop.
Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
- The application window will appear
- Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
- Click Yes to continue
- A 'Finished!' message will appear
- Click OK
- DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.Download DDS:
Scan With RKUnHooker
- Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop
Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.
- Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
- Shortly after two logs will appear:
- A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
- Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
- Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply
- Please Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
- Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
- Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
- Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
- Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.
Note** you may get this warning it is ok, "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"
"just click on Cancel, then Accept".information and logs:
In your next post I need the following
1.logs from DDS
2.log from RKUnHooker
3.let me know of any problems you may have had