Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help please - antimalware doctor infection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 latortuga

latortuga

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

Hi,

My computer is a Lenovo Thinkpad R61 running Windows XP SP3 operating system.

Initially when my computer first showed signs of the infection I tried running Rkill and Malware bytes removal kit to cleanse the system. However to no avail. Once I restarted my computer it was down hill from there.

Have followed some different information that have sought from this forum and others. So far what I have done is built a boot disk from windows sp2 using ultimate boot cd for windows and copied OTLPE to a flash drive. Started up the computer booting from the boot cd and have got to the point of running OTLPE with the following codes;

/md5start
userinit.exe
iaStor.sys
nvstor.sys
atapi.sys
IdeChnDr.sys
viasraid.sys
AGP440.sys
vaxscsi.sys
nvatabus.sys
viamraid.sys
nvata.sys
nvgts.sys
iastorv.sys
ViPrt.sys
eNetHook.dll
ahcix86.sys
KR10N.sys
nvstor32.sys
ahcix86s.sys
/md5stop
CREATERESTOREPOINT

I have run the scan giving me an OTL.txt output. Unfortunately I have no idea what I'm looking at, so I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 latortuga

latortuga
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:30 AM

***Resolved***

Moderators please close thread.