Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danaw

danaw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hi, everyone, I'm a virgin member (this is my first time here). I have been playing with and using computers for over 30 years, but I still consider myself unschooled, because of what I do not know. I have built two desktop computers from components, and have done several repairs and upgrades, but have not done any programming since college (I graduated in 1971, and yes, we had computers back then, but they took up an entire room). I piddle with graphics some, and digital photos quite a bit, but avoid Facebook, though I do have an account, so my kids can communicate with me. I'm glad to have a forum to bounce around in, though I probably cannot contribute much. I am a Win 7 fan, have never owned a Mac -- not avoiding them, just have never made the switch. I have used Windows for years, but I am starting to play with Ubuntu (to replace XP on an older laptop, when XP dies). Well, I've bored you enough, so I'll stop. Thanks for letting me join.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

You are welcome - thank you for joining!

We all started somewhere and continue to learn each day. I hope you enjoy the forums.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users