WOW, that's a lot of fire-hose to drink from (hoops to crawl through, hurdles to climb over, links to hop to and fro, etc.), i can barely wait to get to my first "HijackThis Log: Please help Diagnose" message!
i WILL try my best to do as many of them as you've asked a/o suggested. and, as i'm just starting this new adventure, i AM actually looking forward to some of them.
i've sort'a made some mental notes along the way so far:
- backup my junk - and explore a "cloud" solution, like: can i use off-line storage with some/any of my gmail/hotmail accounts?
- the DDS Tool-thingy looks interesting, maybe it'll help me find out what my 'puter is doing while i'm WAITING for IT to get back to me...
- go back through some of the earlier hoops, hurdles and links, so as to offer spelling/grammatical suggestions to the BleepingComputerMaster (don't worry, it's all GUD)!
- Administrator (Grinler?), why do i get all of this...
<div align="center"><b>Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help</b><br>
align="absmiddle"></a> <a href="http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=22&t=34773"><b>Print
Hi and welcome to the Bleeping Computer malware removal forum
...'stuf when i'm trying to print the "Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help" guide?
- does "firstname.lastname@example.org" exist (i got an undeliverable/return email!)?
- and, what means 'Bump to reset order' or, 'do not bump" to do some-other-something mean? sounds old school, as in my BBS'ing days.
but seriously, i'm REALLY looking forward to this new pin on my map - i'm liking many/most of the things i'm seeing already.
and - i'm hoping, too - to be able to offer something back to the community as well. cheers. r2.
"The way to get started is to quit talking, and begin doing!" - Walt Disney