Also, I wasn't able to get the GMER txt file. All the boxes were grayed out.
So things I already tried:
1) Malwarebytes doesn't detect anything
2) MBRCheck detects something but doesn't fix anything.
3) ComboFix would not work with my 64bit system.
4) Eset detects the trojan but can not delete.
5) TrendMicro Online scanner does not work.
6) Used Kaspersky AV but that didn't detect anything special
edit: Looked through other forum threads here on the site and tried this TDSSKiller. After running the program my MBRCheck received different results.
New MBRCheck scan after using TDSSKiller
edit: Eset doesn't warn about anything wrong at startup anymore. Maybe it is gone forever. What would be the procedure to check that I'm clean?
EDIT: Posts merged ~BP
Edited by Budapest, 25 October 2010 - 01:58 AM.