Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stubborn Hijacker or somthing else?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Slakerking

Slakerking

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:04 PM

Hi all, I'm a newbie here and wanted to say thanks in advance for any help i receive here. It is very appreciated! I typically just format/reinstall if i have any concerns about an infection. This time it's both extremely inconvenient timing and I would like to learn how to fix this w/o resorting to reinstalling.

Win7 x64, chrome, firefox, IE8. It started in Chrome>firefox> lastly it took out IE> then windows tools, control panel items and such.

OK, on the 21st, 2 days ago, I updated my graphics driver and then i think chrome installed an update as well. A few hours later my pc BSOD'd, this system never BSOD's, especially from a browser! The cause appeared to be chrome, but after the crash all browsers quickly began to fail, by fail i mean they failed to even open a process when executed. Until that failure point they were randomly opening new tabs/windows on their own with increasing frequency

I promptly ran scans, Trendmicro AV found and removed 6 objects, eset removed 3, Ad-aware 3, spybot 0, super antispyware 6, Malwarebytes 6. They all found and removed something, all scans come up clean after the initial removal but the infection persisted.

I attempted to clean this till i basically broke windows, did a system restore and all is working even the "infection" although its benign and is mostly an annoyance i have no doubt it will grow into the malicious beast it just was.

I'm not even sure if I'm in the right section for this, i apologize if not, or if i should even post any logs or what logs if any yet. Been going at it blind and after reading I'm hesitant to try similar remedies w/o knowing its the right thing to do. Again any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Slakerking, 23 October 2010 - 08:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sightless

Sightless

• Members
  • 435 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 AM

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

Can you post the log from your first run of Malwarebytes (where it found 6 objects).
You can find the log in the logs tab

Please include the following in your reply:
MBAM log

#3 Slakerking

Slakerking
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4918

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

10/22/2010 3:32:45 PM
mbam-log-2010-10-22 (15-32-45).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 139882
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 0 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 8
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

Hello and welcome please run these next.

TFC by OT
Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link

Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal/regular mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

How is it running now?
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Slakerking

Slakerking
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

Followed your steps and as i'm posting this i had a tab open up, still getting redirects and random open tabs. Here's the MBAM.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4939

Windows 6.1.7600 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

10/24/2010 10:04:08 PM
mbam-log-2010-10-24 (22-04-08).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 139216
Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 8
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

Let's see how we are after SAS.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 Slakerking

Slakerking
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

Hi and thanks Boopme. That MBAM log was the scan after SAS. Actually that was the scan after i did as you specified and ran TFC, booted into safemode and ran SAS with your scan config, rebooted into safemode and ran MBAM which gave me that last log posted.

I missed posting the SAS log sorry. Here's the SAS from prior to that MBAM log above.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 10/24/2010 at 09:57 PM

Application Version : 4.44.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5737
Trace Rules Database Version: 3549

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:38:31

Memory items scanned : 331
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 13175
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 111551
File threats detected : 7

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Lobo\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a6omqh2.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Lobo\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a6omqh2.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Users\Lobo\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a6omqh2.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Users\Lobo\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a6omqh2.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Users\Lobo\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6a6omqh2.default\cookies.sqlite ]

Edited by Slakerking, 25 October 2010 - 02:38 PM.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

Ok, then lets do one more scan (online) to be certain and then we can let you go.

Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner.
This scan requires Internet Explorer to work. Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator.
To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
  • Click the green Posted Image button.
  • Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
  • Check Posted Image.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications. (If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
  • Click the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
  • If offered the option to get information or buy software at any point, just close the window.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs and windows closed.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
  • Push the Posted Image button, then Finish.
  • Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply.
Note: A log.txt file will also be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\ folder.
If you did not save the ESETScan log, click Posted Image > Run..., then type or copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Open dialogue box:

C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Click Ok and the scan results will open in Notepad.
  • Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
-- Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.

NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

#9 Slakerking

Slakerking
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:20 PM

ESET scan came back clean. Starting to think I'm going to have to reformat/reinstall.

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
# version=7
# iexplore.exe=8.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6211
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=55002dd42025304da19dae13b45753c7
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2010-10-25 09:13:06
# local_time=2010-10-25 04:13:06 (-0600, Central Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7600 NT
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776574 100 94 9949327 39580996 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=116612
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=3640

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:27 PM

We still have 2 more tries.

Please run the tool here How to remove Google Redirects

When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

If still redirecting>>>
Change your DNS Servers:
  • Go to Posted Image > Run... and in the open box, type: cmd
  • Press OK or Hit Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type or copy/paste: ipconfig /flushdns
  • Hit Enter.
  • You will get a confirmation that the flush was successful.
  • Close the command box.
If the above commands did not resolve the problem, the next thing to try is to reset your network settings and Configure TCP/IP to use DNS.
  • Go to Posted Image > Control Panel, and choose Network Connections.
  • Right-click on your default connection, usually Local Area Connection or Dial-up Connection if you are using Dial-up, and and choose Properties.
  • Double-click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) or highlight it and select Properties.
  • Under the General tab, write down any settings in case you should need to change them back.
  • Select the button that says "Obtain an IP address automatically" or make sure the DNS server IP address is the same as provided by your ISP.
  • Select the button that says "Obtain DNS servers automatically".
  • If unknown Preferred or Alternate DNS servers are listed, uncheck the box that says "Use the following DNS server address".
  • Click OK twice to get out of the properties screen and restart your computer. If not prompted to reboot go ahead and reboot manually.
-- Vista users can refer to How to Change TCP/IP settings

CAUTION: It's possible that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) requires specific DNS settings here. Make sure you know if you need these settings or not BEFORE you make any changes or you may lose your Internet connection. If you're sure you do not need a specific DNS address,
then you may proceed.

#11 Slakerking

Slakerking
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:34 AM

At the risk of speaking to soon TDSSKiller appears to have cured it. This is especially good news since a 2nd pc on the network is exhibiting signs of infection now as well. To clean subsequent PC's can i skip straight to using TDSSKiller, and is that enough or should i run MBAM/SAS/ESET afterwards as well?

2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.5.0 Oct 25 2010 09:49:04
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 ================================================================================
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 SystemInfo:
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 OS Version: 6.1.7600 ServicePack: 0.0
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Product type: Workstation
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 ComputerName: LOBO-PC
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 UserName: Lobo
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Windows directory: C:\Windows
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 System windows directory: C:\Windows
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Running under WOW64
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Processor architecture: Intel x64
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Number of processors: 2
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Page size: 0x1000
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0526 ================================================================================
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0527 Utility is running under WOW64
2010/10/26 07:03:14.0754 Initialize success
2010/10/26 07:03:18.0355 ================================================================================
2010/10/26 07:03:18.0355 Scan started
2010/10/26 07:03:18.0355 Mode: Manual;
2010/10/26 07:03:18.0355 ================================================================================
2010/10/26 07:03:18.0971 1394ohci (1b00662092f9f9568b995902f0cc40d5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0007 ACPI (6f11e88748cdefd2f76aa215f97ddfe5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0024 AcpiPmi (63b05a0420ce4bf0e4af6dcc7cada254) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\acpipmi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0052 adp94xx (2f6b34b83843f0c5118b63ac634f5bf4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adp94xx.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0084 adpahci (597f78224ee9224ea1a13d6350ced962) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpahci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0104 adpu320 (e109549c90f62fb570b9540c4b148e54) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpu320.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0139 AFD (b9384e03479d2506bc924c16a3db87bc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0155 agp440 (608c14dba7299d8cb6ed035a68a15799) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0182 aliide (5812713a477a3ad7363c7438ca2ee038) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0191 amdide (1ff8b4431c353ce385c875f194924c0c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdide.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0211 AmdK8 (7024f087cff1833a806193ef9d22cda9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdk8.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0225 AmdPPM (1e56388b3fe0d031c44144eb8c4d6217) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0240 amdsata (7a4b413614c055935567cf88a9734d38) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsata.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0259 amdsbs (f67f933e79241ed32ff46a4f29b5120b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsbs.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0273 amdxata (b4ad0cacbab298671dd6f6ef7e20679d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdxata.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0298 AppID (42fd751b27fa0e9c69bb39f39e409594) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0340 arc (c484f8ceb1717c540242531db7845c4e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0356 arcsas (019af6924aefe7839f61c830227fe79c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arcsas.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0382 AsyncMac (769765ce2cc62867468cea93969b2242) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0393 atapi (02062c0b390b7729edc9e69c680a6f3c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0435 b06bdrv (3e5b191307609f7514148c6832bb0842) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbda.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0454 b57nd60a (b5ace6968304a3900eeb1ebfd9622df2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60a.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0480 Beep (16a47ce2decc9b099349a5f840654746) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0521 blbdrive (61583ee3c3a17003c4acd0475646b4d3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0535 bowser (91ce0d3dc57dd377e690a2d324022b08) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0548 BrFiltLo (f09eee9edc320b5e1501f749fde686c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltLo.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0565 BrFiltUp (b114d3098e9bdb8bea8b053685831be6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltUp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0586 Brserid (43bea8d483bf1870f018e2d02e06a5bd) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0604 BrSerWdm (a6eca2151b08a09caceca35c07f05b42) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0613 BrUsbMdm (b79968002c277e869cf38bd22cd61524) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0630 BrUsbSer (a87528880231c54e75ea7a44943b38bf) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0648 BTHMODEM (9da669f11d1f894ab4eb69bf546a42e8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthmodem.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0676 cdfs (b8bd2bb284668c84865658c77574381a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0701 cdrom (83d2d75e1efb81b3450c18131443f7db) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0718 circlass (d7cd5c4e1b71fa62050515314cfb52cf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0748 CLFS (fe1ec06f2253f691fe36217c592a0206) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0793 CmBatt (0840155d0bddf1190f84a663c284bd33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0801 cmdide (e19d3f095812725d88f9001985b94edd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0824 CNG (f95fd4cb7da00ba2a63ce9f6b5c053e1) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0844 Compbatt (102de219c3f61415f964c88e9085ad14) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:19.0873 CompositeBus (f26b3a86f6fa87ca360b879581ab4123) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CompositeBus.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0023 cpuz133 (95c88d25e211a4d52a82c53e5d93e634) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cpuz133_x64.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0046 crcdisk (1c827878a998c18847245fe1f34ee597) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\crcdisk.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0084 CSC (4a6173c2279b498cd8f57cae504564cb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\csc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0128 DfsC (3f1dc527070acb87e40afe46ef6da749) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0148 discache (13096b05847ec78f0977f2c0f79e9ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0171 Disk (9819eee8b5ea3784ec4af3b137a5244c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0220 drmkaud (9b19f34400d24df84c858a421c205754) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0252 DXGKrnl (ebce0b0924835f635f620d19f0529dce) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0326 ebdrv (dc5d737f51be844d8c82c695eb17372f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbda.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0432 ElbyCDIO (9a47ac3dfcf81d30922cdaaf1c2d579f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0453 elxstor (0e5da5369a0fcaea12456dd852545184) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\elxstor.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0471 ErrDev (34a3c54752046e79a126e15c51db409b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\errdev.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0503 exfat (a510c654ec00c1e9bdd91eeb3a59823b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0518 fastfat (0adc83218b66a6db380c330836f3e36d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0537 fdc (d765d19cd8ef61f650c384f62fac00ab) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0554 FileInfo (655661be46b5f5f3fd454e2c3095b930) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0570 Filetrace (5f671ab5bc87eea04ec38a6cd5962a47) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0578 flpydisk (c172a0f53008eaeb8ea33fe10e177af5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0591 FltMgr (f7866af72abbaf84b1fa5aa195378c59) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0616 FsDepends (d43703496149971890703b4b1b723eac) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0629 Fs_Rec (e95ef8547de20cf0603557c0cf7a9462) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0643 fvevol (ae87ba80d0ec3b57126ed2cdc15b24ed) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0666 gagp30kx (8c778d335c9d272cfd3298ab02abe3b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\gagp30kx.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0680 hcw85cir (f2523ef6460fc42405b12248338ab2f0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0709 HdAudAddService (6410f6f415b2a5a9037224c41da8bf12) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0736 HDAudBus (0a49913402747a0b67de940fb42cbdbb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0745 HidBatt (78e86380454a7b10a5eb255dc44a355f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0760 HidBth (7fd2a313f7afe5c4dab14798c48dd104) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidbth.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0771 HidIr (0a77d29f311b88cfae3b13f9c1a73825) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0799 HidUsb (b3bf6b5b50006def50b66306d99fcf6f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0819 HpSAMD (0886d440058f203eba0e1825e4355914) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HpSAMD.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0849 HTTP (cee049cac4efa7f4e1e4ad014414a5d4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0890 hwpolicy (f17766a19145f111856378df337a5d79) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0922 i8042prt (fa55c73d4affa7ee23ac4be53b4592d3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0963 iaStor (abbf174cb394f5c437410a788b7e404a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:20.0991 iaStorV (d83efb6fd45df9d55e9a1afc63640d50) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorV.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0015 iirsp (5c18831c61933628f5bb0ea2675b9d21) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iirsp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0085 IntcAzAudAddService (d42d651676883181400e22957a7e0b1e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0120 intelide (f00f20e70c6ec3aa366910083a0518aa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0138 intelppm (ada036632c664caa754079041cf1f8c1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0160 IpFilterDriver (722dd294df62483cecaae6e094b4d695) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0182 IPMIDRV (e2b4a4494db7cb9b89b55ca268c337c5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IPMIDrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0199 IPNAT (af9b39a7e7b6caa203b3862582e9f2d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0229 IRENUM (3abf5e7213eb28966d55d58b515d5ce9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0245 isapnp (2f7b28dc3e1183e5eb418df55c204f38) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0265 iScsiPrt (fa4d2557de56d45b0a346f93564be6e1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0286 kbdclass (bc02336f1cba7dcc7d1213bb588a68a5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0298 kbdhid (6def98f8541e1b5dceb2c822a11f7323) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0315 KSecDD (e8b6fcc9c83535c67f835d407620bd27) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0340 KSecPkg (a8c63880ef6f4d3fec7b616b9c060215) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0353 ksthunk (6869281e78cb31a43e969f06b57347c4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0381 L1E (2ac603c3188c704cfce353659aa7ad71) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1E62x64.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0426 LGBusEnum (fa529fb35694c24bf98a9ef67c1cd9d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\LGBusEnum.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0444 LGVirHid (94b29ce153765e768f004fb3440be2b0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\LGVirHid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0475 lltdio (1538831cf8ad2979a04c423779465827) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0509 LSI_FC (1a93e54eb0ece102495a51266dcdb6a6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_fc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0525 LSI_SAS (1047184a9fdc8bdbff857175875ee810) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0537 LSI_SAS2 (30f5c0de1ee8b5bc9306c1f0e4a75f93) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas2.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0554 LSI_SCSI (0504eacaff0d3c8aed161c4b0d369d4a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_scsi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0577 luafv (43d0f98e1d56ccddb0d5254cff7b356e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0617 LVPr2M64 (ded333dbdbbcc3555a6e6244522e2f1a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LVPr2M64.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0647 LVPr2Mon (ded333dbdbbcc3555a6e6244522e2f1a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LVPr2M64.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0682 megasas (a55805f747c6edb6a9080d7c633bd0f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\megasas.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0697 MegaSR (baf74ce0072480c3b6b7c13b2a94d6b3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MegaSR.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0714 Modem (800ba92f7010378b09f9ed9270f07137) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0749 monitor (b03d591dc7da45ece20b3b467e6aadaa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0767 mouclass (7d27ea49f3c1f687d357e77a470aea99) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0792 mouhid (d3bf052c40b0c4166d9fd86a4288c1e6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0805 mountmgr (791af66c4d0e7c90a3646066386fb571) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0826 mpio (609d1d87649ecc19796f4d76d4c15cea) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mpio.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0845 mpsdrv (6c38c9e45ae0ea2fa5e551f2ed5e978f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0871 MRxDAV (30524261bb51d96d6fcbac20c810183c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0897 mrxsmb (767a4c3bcf9410c286ced15a2db17108) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0916 mrxsmb10 (920ee0ff995fcfdeb08c41605a959e1c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0936 mrxsmb20 (740d7ea9d72c981510a5292cf6adc941) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0949 msahci (5c37497276e3b3a5488b23a326a754b7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0967 msdsm (8d27b597229aed79430fb9db3bcbfbd0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msdsm.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:21.0996 Msfs (aa3fb40e17ce1388fa1bedab50ea8f96) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0019 mshidkmdf (f9d215a46a8b9753f61767fa72a20326) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0029 msisadrv (d916874bbd4f8b07bfb7fa9b3ccae29d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0055 MSKSSRV (49ccf2c4fea34ffad8b1b59d49439366) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0067 MSPCLOCK (bdd71ace35a232104ddd349ee70e1ab3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0078 MSPQM (4ed981241db27c3383d72092b618a1d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0097 MsRPC (89cb141aa8616d8c6a4610fa26c60964) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0110 mssmbios (0eed230e37515a0eaee3c2e1bc97b288) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0129 MSTEE (2e66f9ecb30b4221a318c92ac2250779) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0141 MTConfig (7ea404308934e675bffde8edf0757bcd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MTConfig.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0169 MTsensor (03b7145c889603537e9ffeabb1ad1089) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0198 Mup (f9a18612fd3526fe473c1bda678d61c8) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0222 NativeWifiP (1ea3749c4114db3e3161156ffffa6b33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0256 NDIS (cad515dbd07d082bb317d9928ce8962c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0297 NdisCap (9f9a1f53aad7da4d6fef5bb73ab811ac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0320 NdisTapi (30639c932d9fef22b31268fe25a1b6e5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0333 Ndisuio (f105ba1e22bf1f2ee8f005d4305e4bec) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0351 NdisWan (557dfab9ca1fcb036ac77564c010dad3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0365 NDProxy (659b74fb74b86228d6338d643cd3e3cf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0384 NetBIOS (86743d9f5d2b1048062b14b1d84501c4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0403 NetBT (9162b273a44ab9dce5b44362731d062a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0437 nfrd960 (77889813be4d166cdab78ddba990da92) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nfrd960.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0460 Npfs (1e4c4ab5c9b8dd13179bbdc75a2a01f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0473 nsiproxy (e7f5ae18af4168178a642a9247c63001) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0515 Ntfs (356698a13c4630d5b31c37378d469196) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0575 Null (9899284589f75fa8724ff3d16aed75c1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0784 nvlddmkm (f9efa2f16c2e2ce32918957b45037e01) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:22.0999 nvraid (3e38712941e9bb4ddbee00affe3fed3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvraid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0018 nvstor (477dc4d6deb99be37084c9ac6d013da1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0036 nv_agp (270d7cd42d6e3979f6dd0146650f0e05) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0051 ohci1394 (3589478e4b22ce21b41fa1bfc0b8b8a0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0115 Parport (0086431c29c35be1dbc43f52cc273887) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0133 partmgr (7daa117143316c4a1537e074a5a9eaf0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0179 pci (f36f6504009f2fb0dfd1b17a116ad74b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0196 pciide (b5b8b5ef2e5cb34df8dcf8831e3534fa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0215 pcmcia (b2e81d4e87ce48589f98cb8c05b01f2f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0228 pcw (d6b9c2e1a11a3a4b26a182ffef18f603) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0254 PEAUTH (68769c3356b3be5d1c732c97b9a80d6e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0366 PID_PEPI (ae0b94363da0f60d42b9d05b352f61ed) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LV302V64.SYS
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0448 PptpMiniport (27cc19e81ba5e3403c48302127bda717) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0461 Processor (0d922e23c041efb1c3fac2a6f943c9bf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0495 Psched (ee992183bd8eaefd9973f352e587a299) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0527 ql2300 (a53a15a11ebfd21077463ee2c7afeef0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql2300.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0568 ql40xx (4f6d12b51de1aaeff7dc58c4d75423c8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql40xx.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0584 QWAVEdrv (76707bb36430888d9ce9d705398adb6c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0595 RasAcd (5a0da8ad5762fa2d91678a8a01311704) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0620 RasAgileVpn (7ecff9b22276b73f43a99a15a6094e90) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0641 Rasl2tp (87a6e852a22991580d6d39adc4790463) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0662 RasPppoe (855c9b1cd4756c5e9a2aa58a15f58c25) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0675 RasSstp (e8b1e447b008d07ff47d016c2b0eeecb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0692 rdbss (3bac8142102c15d59a87757c1d41dce5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0711 rdpbus (302da2a0539f2cf54d7c6cc30c1f2d8d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpbus.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0727 RDPCDD (cea6cc257fc9b7715f1c2b4849286d24) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0751 RDPDR (9706b84dbabfc4b4ca46c5a82b14dfa3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0773 RDPENCDD (bb5971a4f00659529a5c44831af22365) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0790 RDPREFMP (216f3fa57533d98e1f74ded70113177a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0804 RDPWD (8a3e6bea1c53ea6177fe2b6eba2c80d7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0825 rdyboost (634b9a2181d98f15941236886164ec8b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0860 rspndr (ddc86e4f8e7456261e637e3552e804ff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0877 s3cap (88af6e02ab19df7fd07ecdf9c91e9af6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vms3cap.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0949 SASDIFSV (99df79c258b3342b6c8a5f802998de56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0975 SASKUTIL (2859c35c0651e8eb0d86d48e740388f2) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
2010/10/26 07:03:23.0984 sbp2port (e3bbb89983daf5622c1d50cf49f28227) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sbp2port.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0031 scfilter (c94da20c7e3ba1dca269bc8460d98387) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0062 secdrv (3ea8a16169c26afbeb544e0e48421186) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0078 Serenum (cb624c0035412af0debec78c41f5ca1b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0099 Serial (c1d8e28b2c2adfaec4ba89e9fda69bd6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0111 sermouse (1c545a7d0691cc4a027396535691c3e3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0138 sffdisk (a554811bcd09279536440c964ae35bbf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sffdisk.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0153 sffp_mmc (ff414f0baefeba59bc6c04b3db0b87bf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_mmc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0162 sffp_sd (5588b8c6193eb1522490c122eb94dffa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_sd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0179 sfloppy (a9d601643a1647211a1ee2ec4e433ff4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0194 SiSRaid2 (843caf1e5fde1ffd5ff768f23a51e2e1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SiSRaid2.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0205 SiSRaid4 (6a6c106d42e9ffff8b9fcb4f754f6da4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisraid4.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0225 Smb (548260a7b8654e024dc30bf8a7c5baa4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0249 spldr (b9e31e5cacdfe584f34f730a677803f9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0286 srv (de6f5658da951c4bc8e498570b5b0d5f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0323 srv2 (4d33d59c0b930c523d29f9bd40cda9d2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0361 srvnet (5a663fd67049267bc5c3f3279e631ffb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0384 stexstor (f3817967ed533d08327dc73bc4d5542a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stexstor.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0420 storflt (ffd7a6f15b14234b5b0e5d49e7961895) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vmstorfl.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0428 storvsc (8fccbefc5c440b3c23454656e551b09a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storvsc.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0444 swenum (d01ec09b6711a5f8e7e6564a4d0fbc90) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0517 Tcpip (90a2d722cf64d911879d6c4a4f802a4d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0578 TCPIP6 (90a2d722cf64d911879d6c4a4f802a4d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0604 tcpipreg (76d078af6f587b162d50210f761eb9ed) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0621 TDPIPE (3371d21011695b16333a3934340c4e7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0634 TDTCP (e4245bda3190a582d55ed09e137401a9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0652 tdx (079125c4b17b01fcaeebce0bcb290c0f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0668 TermDD (c448651339196c0e869a355171875522) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0697 tssecsrv (61b96c26131e37b24e93327a0bd1fb95) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0723 tunnel (3836171a2cdf3af8ef10856db9835a70) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0744 uagp35 (b4dd609bd7e282bfc683cec7eaaaad67) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uagp35.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0765 udfs (d47baead86c65d4f4069d7ce0a4edceb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0782 uliagpkx (4bfe1bc28391222894cbf1e7d0e42320) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uliagpkx.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0809 umbus (eab6c35e62b1b0db0d1b48b671d3a117) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0828 UmPass (b2e8e8cb557b156da5493bbddcc1474d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0872 usbaudio (77b01bc848298223a95d4ec23e1785a1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0885 usbccgp (b26afb54a534d634523c4fb66765b026) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0897 usbcir (af0892a803fdda7492f595368e3b68e7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbcir.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0914 usbehci (2ea4aff7be7eb4632e3aa8595b0803b5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0929 usbhub (4c9042b8df86c1e8e6240c218b99b39b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0961 usbohci (58e546bbaf87664fc57e0f6081e4f609) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0970 usbprint (73188f58fb384e75c4063d29413cee3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:24.0997 USBSTOR (080d3820da6c046be82fc8b45a893e83) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0014 usbuhci (81fb2216d3a60d1284455d511797db3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0047 VClone (84bb306b7863883018d7f3eb0c453bd5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VClone.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0058 vdrvroot (c5c876ccfc083ff3b128f933823e87bd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vdrvroot.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0068 vga (da4da3f5e02943c2dc8c6ed875de68dd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0087 VgaSave (53e92a310193cb3c03bea963de7d9cfc) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0102 vhdmp (c82e748660f62a242b2dfac1442f22a4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vhdmp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0118 viaide (e5689d93ffe4e5d66c0178761240dd54) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0149 vmbus (1501699d7eda984abc4155a7da5738d1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vmbus.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0162 VMBusHID (ae10c35761889e65a6f7176937c5592c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VMBusHID.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0180 volmgr (2b1a3dae2b4e70dbba822b7a03fbd4a3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\volmgr.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0195 volmgrx (99b0cbb569ca79acaed8c91461d765fb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0220 volsnap (58f82eed8ca24b461441f9c3e4f0bf5c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\volsnap.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0238 vsmraid (5e2016ea6ebaca03c04feac5f330d997) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0256 vwifibus (36d4720b72b5c5d9cb2b9c29e9df67a1) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifibus.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0276 WacomPen (4e9440f4f152a7b944cb1663d3935a3e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacompen.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0300 WANARP (47ca49400643effd3f1c9a27e1d69324) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0307 Wanarpv6 (47ca49400643effd3f1c9a27e1d69324) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0333 Wd (72889e16ff12ba0f235467d6091b17dc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0356 Wdf01000 (441bd2d7b4f98134c3a4f9fa570fd250) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0396 WfpLwf (611b23304bf067451a9fdee01fbdd725) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0405 WIMMount (05ecaec3e4529a7153b3136ceb49f0ec) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0447 WmiAcpi (f6ff8944478594d0e414d3f048f0d778) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0469 ws2ifsl (6bcc1d7d2fd2453957c5479a32364e52) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0495 WudfPf (7cadc74271dd6461c452c271b30bd378) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0523 WUDFRd (3b197af0fff08aa66b6b2241ca538d64) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0579 \HardDisk0\MBR - detected Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4 (0)
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0581 ================================================================================
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0581 Scan finished
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0581 ================================================================================
2010/10/26 07:03:25.0586 Detected object count: 1
2010/10/26 07:03:44.0156 \HardDisk0\MBR - will be cured after reboot
2010/10/26 07:03:44.0156 Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4(\HardDisk0\MBR) - User select action: Cure
2010/10/26 07:03:49.0359 Deinitialize success

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:02 AM

Ok, good here.. Run an ESET online scan here first to be sure..
Then do MBAM, TDDS and ESET on the other.

Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner.
This scan requires Internet Explorer to work. Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator.
To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
  • Click the green Posted Image button.
  • Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
  • Check Posted Image.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications. (If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
  • Click the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
  • If offered the option to get information or buy software at any point, just close the window.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs and windows closed.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
  • Push the Posted Image button, then Finish.
  • Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply.
Note: A log.txt file will also be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\ folder.
If you did not save the ESETScan log, click Posted Image > Run..., then type or copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Open dialogue box:

C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Click Ok and the scan results will open in Notepad.
  • Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
-- Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.

NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users