Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Card Problem / Settings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cooldudenz

cooldudenz

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

Hi, Can anyone help me with a Display problem im having. I have my TV pluged into my video card so i can use the TV to watch movies on wile still been able to use the comp and the normal comp screen. It worked fine for ages now all of a sudden its not working. The TV screen is just blue ive checked all the settings they look fine.

Im running Windows XP
I have a GeForce Nivida FX 5700 with V53.03 Drivers.

Any help would be great.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Saxif

Saxif

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:32 PM

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:36 PM

A solid blue screen on video equipment generally means the device isn't receiving any signal.

1) Check all cabling to make sure that it's plugged securely into the appropriate spots.
2) Although your vid card drivers are probably OK, you're way overdue for an update. Check http://www.nvidia.com for the latest drivers (the unified architecture drivers are up to version 80.xx by now)

Let us know how those two things work out first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users