Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem w/MS Flight Sim.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ignatz

Ignatz

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

Ok, I'm ruuning WIn XP Pro, System details provided if needed.
Problem, All versions of FlightSim install, but when I run any, I get ready to take off the system reboots after a flash of the BSOD. My thoughts are: a Win Security Update conflict. I re-installed W-Xp-Pro and ran it naked (not internet connected and with the modem off) but I still get re-booted.
Any suggestion?
Any help will earn you a Twinky!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 AM

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:06 PM

Hi -
Fully remove the program via Control Panel > Add Remove - Then try to reinstall it - You may have a bad or incomplete install -
Run a Full Free -->MBAM<-- scan just to be sure the version was a clean version -

Thank You -

Edited to add MBAM link -

Edited by noknojon, 23 October 2010 - 07:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users