Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Real Player SP Not Downloading

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkeye4

Hawkeye4

• Members
  • 326 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:02 AM

Have been using Real Player SP for quite some time now and for some reason it won't let me download any videos off Youtube any longer. Says the Download is not Available and has been for a couple of weeks.

Want to download my cousin singing on there and just won't let me do it. Not sure if an update to Win7 did it in or not. Tried uninstalling it and reinstall, but to no avail.

Anybody else have this problem and if not, any solutions out there? Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:12 AM

Yeah, there's something weird going on with Real Player. Try this.

http://dys.lexal.net/flv/downloader.php

#3 Hawkeye4

Hawkeye4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 326 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:14 AM

That didn't work either (if I did it right).

Anyway to fix Real Player?

#4 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:39 AM

It seems to happen to me every time I get a new FireFox update. When it happens, I re-install RealPlayer and it will work until the next FF update!
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

#5 Hawkeye4

Hawkeye4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 326 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

Don't use Firefox and have already uninstalled and reinstalled, but still no download possibility. Anybody else having this problem and have a solution? Thanks!

#6 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

Yeah, I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and I used Real Player to download the video from a different site. So the problem seems to be with RP & Youtube. But I haven't looked into the problem. There are several Youtube downloaders out there and you just have to find one you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users