Hello, do you have redirects and/or pop ups?.One or
more of the identified infections is
a backdoor trojan. This
allows hackers to remotely control your computer, [
steal critical system information[/
b] and [
any banking or
other financial transactions on the PC or if
it should contain any other sensitive information,
to a known clean computer and
change all passwords where
it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.
please scan with DrWeb-CureItBefore
we start fixing anything you should [
these instructions[/b] or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page. Please download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet. alternate download link Note: The file will be randomly named (i.e. 5mkuvc4z.exe). Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode". Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
[list][*]After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media. [*]In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply, Ok. [*]Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo. [*]Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete. [*]When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found. [*]Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable. [*]In the top menu, click file and choose save report list. [*]Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop. [*]Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done. [*]Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/
- Double-click on the randomly named file to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
- Read the anti-virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
- The Express scan will automatically begin. (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
- If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
- If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All. (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
deleted during reboot. [*]After
post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in
can use Notepad
to open the DrWeb.