Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Belkin Play Max

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheHat

TheHat

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:15 AM

Hi All

I have recently purchased a Belkin Play Max wireless router (9F7D4401UK). I am trying to use the share printer facilty however when I plug the printer into the router the PC's see that the printer is there, but it seems to stall on the locating driver, and does not go past this. I cannot print at all. The drivers are installed OK as the printer has been connected directly and working to the PC.

Anyone else have this issue.

Gary

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HighDesertBum

HighDesertBum

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:26 AM

Hi All

I have recently purchased a Belkin Play Max wireless router (9F7D4401UK). I am trying to use the share printer facilty however when I plug the printer into the router the PC's see that the printer is there, but it seems to stall on the locating driver, and does not go past this. I cannot print at all. The drivers are installed OK as the printer has been connected directly and working to the PC.

Anyone else have this issue.

Gary

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers any way by inserting the disk that came with the printer when it's trying to locate those drivers?

I found this in the manual: "Each computer that will use the printer must have both the Belkin software and the printerís driver installed. If the print driver is not installed, you will be asked to install it by the Belkin USB Print and Storage Manager."

Did you install the belkin software as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users