Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

opinions requested on build

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wiking63

wiking63

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Going to make a purchase soon. Just wanting to know if anyone see's any problems w/these components, or fitment. This will be a do everthing system for me. Some gaming, video, internet. Vid card will be upgraded later (have Radeon HD5670) which I have already by my mistake. Thanks

My link
My link
My linkx2
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:26 PM

That looks like a good build but keep a few things in mind. Your PSU is drastically overpowered, unless you are planning on doing a Crossfire setup with high end cards. If you are going to be using cards of that size, you may want to consider a full ATX case instead of a mid ATX due to space and cooling issues. Other than that, everything looks nice.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users