Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My new PC is acting crazy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Africanlion

Africanlion

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:02 AM

Its one of those where i detected a trojan using Malaware antibytes and thought it was gone but systen not back running the same. Sites crash a lot and sometimes pc reboots for no reason :flowers:

I have installed and uninstalled security essentials from microsoft, nothing found, have tried adaware, nothing found and windows defender yet nothing is found. I am 100% sure it has a hidden infection. When it arrived brand new was running very welll yet its running like an old machine and waching videos its nightmare. Even done an anti virus scan on my Commodo security suite but no joy either. I am at my wits end

I need your help fellas and would appreciate it a lot if you did help me :thumbsup:

Sometimes a bluescreen comes up and mentions BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER . Generally the PC is not working the way it did when i bought it. Screen flickers intermittently and Windows IE 8 runs slowly.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users