Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot access Msft Update, chrome won't connect, google redirect.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sailcofc

Sailcofc

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:11 AM

Hello!

I've turned to you guys before and I need your help again (even though I've lost my old login.)

I have a Dell 600m with WinXP prof, SP3, Pent M, & 2GB RAM. I am running IE8. I have Norton Internet Security.

I have a lot of problems:
- I can not access the Windows Update Website. It shows a "can not display this webpage" with a diagnose connection problems button.
- Chrome & Firefox do not connect to the internet at all.
- Google redirects to random sites.
- IE8 works mostly fine (except for the problem sites above) but does redirect some requests

The problem started two weeks ago. It was the virus that told you that you needed to buy anti virus software. I thought I had it fixed as the computer was running fine. (And I may have fixed it and found another virus.) To fix the old problem, I found a solution that involved running Malwares, purging a few folders, and a few other steps. It ran fine until this past weekend. I've run Malware and it found two threats, which it cleaned. Now, Norton is coming up with intrusion blocks from:
- zz87jhfda88.com
- n16fa53.com
- 1|1i16b0.com

Please help me find the cause of my problems and tell me what other information you may need.

Thank you,
Thom

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sailcofc

Sailcofc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:42 AM

Ok, still no results.

I've tried the steps in the Antivirus 2010 as well as a few other topic's suggestions. Still no better.

Ran Malwarebytes and it (still) found nothing even though when I use this computer to search and visit sites (in IE8), Norton goes crazy with attacks.

Anyone want to take a stab at it?

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4895

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

10/20/2010 11:10:11 PM
mbam-log-2010-10-20 (17-10-11).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 260479
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 11 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 PM

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

Hello, let's do this
Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Next Run >>>
Please read carefully and follow these steps.
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.
  • Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK. (If Vista, click on the Vista Orb and copy and paste the following into the Search field. (make sure you include the quotation marks) Then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter.)

"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l C:\TDSSKiller.txt

• If it says "Hidden service detected" DO NOT type anything in. Just press Enter on your keyboard to not do anything to the file.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Allow it to do so.
  • When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Sailcofc

Sailcofc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

Thank you for your help. Google is not redirecting, Chrome works, and I can connect to the Microsoft update sites.

I noticed Google has put their Notifier and other programs back so I went into msconfig to stop some startup and services. Now I am not an admin and don't have rights. I went into the hidden admin and tried to change both my rights and the startup/sevices but no luck. I created another admin and it does not have rights either. Any thoughts?

Here's the logs from the scans:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 10/21/2010 at 09:23 PM

Application Version : 4.44.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5730
Trace Rules Database Version: 3542

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 03:38:43

Memory items scanned : 227
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6866
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 68237
File threats detected : 628

Adware.Tracking Cookie
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LFL77W3V ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LFL77W3V ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LFL77W3V ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LFL77W3V ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LFL77W3V ]
indieclick.3janecdn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
media.heavy.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M83CLC5L ]
acvs.mediaonenetwork.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
cache.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
cloud.video.unrulymedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
convoad.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
ds.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
i.adultswim.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media-macys1.pictela.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.kens5.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.nbcphiladelphia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.noob.us [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.oprah.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.vmixcore.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.wfaa.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media.wwltv.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
media1.keepbusy.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
mediaforgews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
naiadsystems.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
piximedia.fr [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
rmd.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
www.mystatcounter.info [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
www.naiadsystems.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
www.sexyandfunny.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\77YW6BR4 ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sugnsb5g.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sugnsb5g.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sugnsb5g.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.chitika.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sugnsb5g.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sugnsb5g.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.perf.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.usairways.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.foxinteractivemedia.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.msnbc.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.network.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
adserving.autotrader.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.videoegg.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.sojern.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
counter.rewardsnetwork.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.kanoodle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.marriottinternational.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
stat.dealtime.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.usatoday1.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.canoe.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
web4.realtracker.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.wolterskluwer.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ihg.db.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cashbackaccount.bing.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cashbackaccount.bing.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.msnaccountservices.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.account.live.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.account.live.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.microsoftwlcashback.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.cashbackaccount.bing.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.cashbackaccount.bing.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.discount-voucher.co.uk [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.discount-voucher.co.uk [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cms.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
link.mercent.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.evite.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.timeinc.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.nikecolehaanall.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.nextag.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tracking.foxnews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tracking.foxnews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.fim.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.nextag.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bonniercorp.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.roiservice.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tracking.percentmobile.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.viator.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trvlnet.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eliterent.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.etrade.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.spylog.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.millerbrewingcompany.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eliterent.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.extraspace.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
banners.audioholics.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
findarticles.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.findarticles.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.findarticles.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.jpmorganchase.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.qsstats.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.qsstats.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trvlnet.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.twittercounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.twittercounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.clickforensics.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.oasn04.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.superpages.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.livenation.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.xiti.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.weborama.fr [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.weborama.fr [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bouyguestelecom.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bouyguestelecom.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trackalyzer.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.e-2dj6wmkigjdzshp.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.smokinggun.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.synapse.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ad.us-ec.adtechus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
z.blogads.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.journalregistercompany.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cn.clickable.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
timesofindia.indiatimes.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
timesofindia.indiatimes.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.findlaw.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.e-2dj6wnl4ckcpefq.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
customercenter.auto-owners.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www6.addfreestats.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
cdn.uc.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.cbsdigitalmedia.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ar.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
adserver.aopa.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.chitika.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
pixel.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.stats.cmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.stats.cmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
vidego.multicastmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom_2\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GLKXK55M ]
foreignpolicy.advertserve.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Thom_2\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1hd2lg3y.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BT2U9MVB ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BT2U9MVB ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BT2U9MVB ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BT2U9MVB ]
udn.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BT2U9MVB ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.steelhousemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.steelhousemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.ticketsnow.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.ticketsnow.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.myaccounts.navyfcu.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.network.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.chitika.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads1.hometownannapolis.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads1.hometownannapolis.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
server.iad.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
server.iad.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.usairways.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bonniercorp.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.longandfoster.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.dominionenterprises.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\You\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jalfwh2e.default\cookies.sqlite ]

2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.4.0 Oct 4 2010 09:06:59
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 ================================================================================
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 SystemInfo:
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 Product type: Workstation
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 ComputerName: THOMAS-0A6765D1
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 UserName: Thom
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 Number of processors: 1
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 Page size: 0x1000
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0372 ================================================================================
2010/10/22 09:15:27.0892 Initialize success
2010/10/22 09:15:33.0691 ================================================================================
2010/10/22 09:15:33.0691 Scan started
2010/10/22 09:15:33.0691 Mode: Manual;
2010/10/22 09:15:33.0691 ================================================================================
2010/10/22 09:15:34.0502 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:34.0572 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:34.0712 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:34.0812 AegisP (30bb1bde595ca65fd5549462080d94e5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:34.0862 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:34.0912 agp440 (08fd04aa961bdc77fb983f328334e3d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0283 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0303 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0453 ati2mtag (246248aada156450be611eceaa5fe033) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0513 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0573 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0653 bcm4sbxp (78123f44be9e4768852a3a017e02d637) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:35.0814 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0014 BHDrvx86 (5138da8715da5f9823b753b6cb36a9a9) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.0.0.136\Definitions\BASHDefs\20101001.001\BHDrvx86.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0094 BMLoad (c9c78e00a21d3fe21ce5d81ba5b45e21) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\BMLoad.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0274 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0374 ccHP (e941e709847fa00e0dd6d58d2b8fb5e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1108000.005\ccHPx86.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0465 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0555 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0625 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0695 cercsr6 (84853b3fd012251690570e9e7e43343f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cercsr6.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0875 CmBatt (0f6c187d38d98f8df904589a5f94d411) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:36.0955 Compbatt (6e4c9f21f0fae8940661144f41b13203) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0216 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0296 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0356 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0406 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0456 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0526 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0656 eeCtrl (089296aedb9b72b4916ac959752bdc89) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0706 EraserUtilRebootDrv (850259334652d392e33ee3412562e583) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0766 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0847 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0877 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0907 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:37.0957 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0087 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0157 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0247 GEARAspiWDM (8182ff89c65e4d38b2de4bb0fb18564e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0357 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0508 HPZid412 (d03d10f7ded688fecf50f8fbf1ea9b8a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0608 HPZipr12 (89f41658929393487b6b7d13c8528ce3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0688 HPZius12 (abcb05ccdbf03000354b9553820e39f8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0768 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:38.0898 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0158 IDSxpx86 (74e8463447101ecf0165ddc7e5168b7e) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.0.0.136\Definitions\IPSDefs\20101020.001\IDSxpx86.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0299 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0429 IntelIde (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0519 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0609 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0689 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0759 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0819 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0890 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:39.0950 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0030 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0120 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0200 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0250 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0360 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0440 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0470 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0540 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0701 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0801 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0851 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0881 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0911 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:40.0991 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0041 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0252 NAVENG (49d802531e5984cf1fe028c6c129b9d8) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.0.0.136\Definitions\VirusDefs\20101020.055\NAVENG.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0402 NAVEX15 (158676a5758c1fa519563b3e72fbf256) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.0.0.136\Definitions\VirusDefs\20101020.055\NAVEX15.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0472 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0562 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0622 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0662 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0692 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0772 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0872 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0922 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:41.0983 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0043 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0083 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0133 OlyCamComm (f4cb9c1991314b1352ddbd8a968e4471) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\OlyCamComm.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0213 OMCI (cec7e2c6c1fa00c7ab2f5434f848ae51) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0263 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0333 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0423 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0463 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0543 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCIIde.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0583 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:42.0684 PCTINDIS5 (1e715247efffdda938c085913045d599) C:\WINDOWS\system32\PCTINDIS5.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0104 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0134 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0164 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0294 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0324 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0355 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0385 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0415 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0465 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0515 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0545 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0625 RimVSerPort (2c4fb2e9f039287767c384e46ee91030) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0685 ROOTMODEM (d8b0b4ade32574b2d9c5cc34dc0dbbe7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0805 RTL8192su (2ec68b7c25e4c04273b142b828eb4b84) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8192su.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:43.0905 s24trans (e2c6abcbefb1d44f6aaeb1cd5d6062d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0025 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0076 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0166 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0306 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0386 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0536 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0747 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0797 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0907 SRTSP (ec5c3c6260f4019b03dfaa03ec8cbf6a) C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1108000.005\SRTSP.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:44.0947 SRTSPX (55d5c37ed41231e3ac2063d16df50840) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1108000.005\SRTSPX.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0027 Srv (0f6aefad3641a657e18081f52d0c15af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0127 STAC97 (5813d453ef8ce49d607c255cf128aceb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stac97.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0187 StillCam (a9573045baa16eab9b1085205b82f1ed) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serscan.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0237 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0297 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0377 swmsflt (57bbaef27dc790160245b43eb6dcd576) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0448 SWNC8U20 (90fed2b18e0a8284b8be6b9a4ff10dc0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swnc8u20.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0568 SWUMX20 (8d4ee23f4f326d246fa988a9d891d9f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swumx20.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0808 SymDS (56890bf9d9204b93042089d4b45ae671) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1108000.005\SYMDS.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0878 SymEFA (1c91df5188150510a6f0cf78f7d94b69) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1108000.005\SYMEFA.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:45.0968 SymEvent (961b48b86f94d4cc8ceb483f8aa89374) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0078 SymIRON (dc80fbf0a348e54853ef82eed4e11e35) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NIS\1108000.005\Ironx86.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0149 SYMTDI (41aad61f87ca8e3b5d0f7fe7fba0797d) C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NIS\1108000.005\SYMTDI.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0309 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0429 tap0801 (0c82061920a2de35d33c2c2bb83b1e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tap0801.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0559 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0709 Tcpip6 (4e53bbcc4be37d7a4bd6ef1098c89ff7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0779 tcpipBM (b1a9e04d803fde6b78314455211b726e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpipBM.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0850 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:46.0920 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0000 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0160 tunmp (8f861eda21c05857eb8197300a92501c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0240 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0380 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0500 USBAAPL (4b8a9c16b6d9258ed99c512aecb8c555) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0591 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0661 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0701 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0771 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0841 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:47.0961 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0071 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0141 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0222 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0302 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0542 w29n51 (d6006de6a6ed423d8016a03bc50cbe6b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\w29n51.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0692 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0792 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:48.0973 WS2IFSL (6abe6e225adb5a751622a9cc3bc19ce8) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:49.0083 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
2010/10/22 09:15:49.0133 \HardDisk0\MBR - detected Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4 (0)
2010/10/22 09:15:49.0143 ================================================================================
2010/10/22 09:15:49.0143 Scan finished
2010/10/22 09:15:49.0143 ================================================================================
2010/10/22 09:15:49.0153 Detected object count: 1
2010/10/22 09:16:04.0515 \HardDisk0\MBR - will be cured after reboot
2010/10/22 09:16:04.0515 Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4(\HardDisk0\MBR) - User select action: Cure
2010/10/22 09:16:10.0183 Deinitialize success

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 PM

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

Hi, let's use ,Run As

Navigate to the program you wish to launch with different privileges. Click it once to select it, and then hold down the Shift key and right-click the program. You'll see a contextual menu from which you can select Run as... and then choose a different account.

OR
FixPolicies

Download FixPolicies.exe,by Bill Castner, MS-MVP to your Desktop.

Double-click FixPolicies.exe.
Click the Install button on the bottom toolbar. This will create a new folder called FixPolicies.
Double-click to Open the new Folder, and then double-click the file within: Fix_Policies.cmd.
A black box will briefly appear and then close.
The active malware may revert these changes at your next startup. You can safely run the utility again.

Edited by boopme, 22 October 2010 - 01:52 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users