Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Boot Screen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 muneerjafrani

muneerjafrani

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:50 AM

Hi there.....

Today I installed style xp male and female 2.0 on xp sp2 edition.I just click boot screen.some dialogue box appear asking me for yes or no.I was totally unaware of that.When I closed that programme and restart my PC the Micorsft Window XP screen boot menu appeared in choice menu and on startup now pc shows black screen for some movements >How I remove bootscreen from choice menue.

Kindly Help

Muneer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:20 PM

:thumbsup: I am not sure you have given us enough infromation. Are you trying to say you are having a problem installing a USB device? If so you need to install the software first, then plug in the device.
I do not understand what screen you want to stop at boot.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Salo

Salo

• Banned
  • 108 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:14 PM

I think, he went into style xp, changed the boot screen. Now its black and doesnt do anything.

Can you get into windows?

if so why dont you just change it back to the default?

#4 muneerjafrani

muneerjafrani
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:56 PM

I think, he went into style xp, changed the boot screen. Now its black and doesnt do anything.

Can you get into windows?

if so why dont you just change it back to the default?

Hi Salo......

You are right I went into stylexp and changed the boot screen.But I get solution by restoring system.
I have xp sp2 on D drive.On c windows me.How I get rid of slow startup on winme.

Muneer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users