Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Message to "Budapest"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jocanet

Jocanet

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

I posted a topic asking for help with a possible browser hijacker infection.

Today (just now) I received an automatic email anouncing that you had answered my call for help.

The link on that email is:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...view=getnewpost

However, when I click on that link I get a message saying the link is either out of date or broken.

Could you please send that link to me again.

My original post decribing the problem and including the logs is under the name of "Jocanet" and was posted on October 16 at 12:06 AM.

Thank you for your kindness.

Jocanet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

Your original topic is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic354029.html

The email notification must have been created accidentally when I deleted your new topic. Your new topic was deleted as you already had an active topic in the forum.

Please be patient. There are over 350 unanswered topics in this forum at present and the current average wait time to receive help is about a week.

Please send me a PM if you have any other questions.

Topic closed.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users