Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Does Anybody Read These Intros?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greenpeas

Greenpeas

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:43 AM

Not exactly sure what to say, not only is this my first post here, it is the first time I've actually typed an intro. I was motivated by the desire to get rid of the pink box of all things... What does this say about human nature?
Perhaps that my prior experience in forums has not generally been great.

I will say: I'm a medium-level savvy computer user that appreciates greatly the goodwill of folks who spend their time trying to make the world a little better by helping people online.

Who am I? I work for government trying to advise politicians to adopt policies for the good of the peeps instead of political expediency... I win some and I lose some as you might imagine.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:10 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, Greenpeas.
Hopefully we'll be able to give you a better forum experience than you've previously had. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 micaman

micaman

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:41 AM

Yes, we do read the intro's! We enjoy greeting new members and getting to know you by your intro. Bleeping is...well, BLEEPING GREAT! You will find this to be different from your other forum trips.

Welcome aboard and be sure to ask for help on ANYTHING you do not know about, no matter how small it may seem to you. Every question is VERY important to us all! Everyone learns from the questions and answers posted, no matter what they are.

Oh, and be sure to let your boss know that we do not need any more RFID technology! :thumbsup:

Again, welcome!

micaman

Edited by micaman, 19 November 2005 - 01:43 AM.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 02:14 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! Desert Dog.
Yes we got an inside job. :flowers: Glad to hear that you represent the peeps of the country. :trumpet:

Good Luck,
yano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users