Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen Goes Oversized When I Close Apps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rayz

rayz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:52 PM

sometimes everything on the screen goes super large when i try to watch a vid or close an app. not always, but often enough. only started happening after i installed my geforce 6600gt. i'm 99% sure i have all the updated drivers. any ideas? thanks
P4 3.0Ghz
XP Home
1GB Ram
GeForce 6600GT

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Saxif

Saxif

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:51 AM

When a problem starts to happen right after you changed something, whatever you changed is usually the problem, right?

Go to http://www.nvidia.com and download the latest GeForce drivers, just to make sure. Games, movie players, etc. will usually try to switch resolutions to something they support and can fail to switch back if you're low on system resources. How much RAM do you have installed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users