Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

counter strike

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NABIR

NABIR

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

i m not able to play counter strike online can n e one help me to sort this out
and if i need to download steam then can n e one give me the link or the website from which i can download steam

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stakkibotris

Stakkibotris

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:50 PM

Going to need more details then that.
Why cant you play online?
If you need to download steam. Google it!

#3 NABIR

NABIR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

it tells me that "cannot connect master server list"
so can u help me

#4 NABIR

NABIR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

if i downloaded the steam then what should i do with the steam

#5 Lyph-Antoine

Lyph-Antoine

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 PM

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:14 AM

If this is the first Counter-Strike (1.6) it will not be able to connect as is. The reason for that is that Valve, the guys running the servers and keeping the game up to date, decided to move all their servers onto steam which is a different connection system. You'll need to download Steam from here --> http://store.steampowered.com/about/ <-- then once installed you need an account and finally once in steam you'll find the games menu button, click it then click on activate a product on steam. Your game will then have a couple updates and all you'll need to do is start the game. You'll find that the new(ish) server system is much clearer then the old one.
Certified A+ Technician

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users