Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help.. win7 BlSOD

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cheeky13

cheeky13

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:09 PM

Help... was hit with the av8 deal, was able to delete the folder after some additional help, now at this point i keep getting the "BlSOD" after log in and even in safe mode.... Im stuck really, kinda ill feeling due to it being a laptop about 3.5 months old now, and it being my work laptop with tons of important files, and it figures i just ordered an external hd last week, and this happened yesterday, and supposed to get the hd tomorrow, figures ;-). Im using win7, have a toshiba satellite, and was able to get online & run mbam-setup but showed nothing... everything ive read so far has to do about registry...ugh, umm... kinda out of info or what else i could post that could be helpful, i can respond more to emails etc... been working on this now for 9 hours and have made very little headway, and have tried quite a few options (thanks to an it friend) but he isnt really a troubleshooter style of IT..... again, any info & or help would be greatly greatly appreciated!! and thanks in advance too....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users