1. My computer sometimes does not show any of the desktop files upon startup. The page is blank except for the mouse arrow.
2. Will not allow me to start in safe mode or access the system menu
3. "Not responding message everytime I try to acces anything at all
4. Seems to have fried my USB ports, and the computer will not startup at all unless I remove all of the from the back of the computer and the plug them back in
5.Won't allow me to open Add/Remove Programs - or at least will not populate the list
6. Unable to download some things
On another note, I attempted to run the DDS at least 10 times, anf I get as far as the information window the pops up, and that freezes on my screen for about 15 minutes, then the whole thing closes. This may be due to operator error though. Perhaps, if it is my fault, you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
My computer was working...well, at least I wasn't pulling my hair out before. I work from home and this situation has been more than keeping me from making money, which has been especially great in the wake of my new home purchase. Any help that you can provide with will be much appreciated.