Just read through the linked post. You need to get your BIOS to boot from the CDRom drive. It may be worthwhile taking a look at your ASI V210 motherboard manual, available from ASI here
Place the XP CDRom in your drive.
To access your BIOS setup and change your boot order:
1. Power off the machine completely.
2. Press the power button.
3. Press the DEL key on your keyboard repeatedly until you enter BIOS setup.
4. Use the arrow keys to navigate to "Advanced BIOS Features" and press the Enter key.
5. Use the arrow keys to navigate to "Boot Sequence" and press the Enter key.
6. Change the first boot device to [Floppy] if available.
7. Change the second boot device to [CDROM] if available.
8. Change the third boot device to [HDD-0].
9. Set any other boot devices available in any remaining slots and enable "Boot Other Devices".
10. Press ESC until you return to the main menu.
11. Use the arrow keys to navigate to "Save & Exit Setup" and press Enter.
The computer will reboot and will boot from the XP CDRom.
You can now boot to the Recovery Console as indicated in the other post. Let us know if you get this far.