Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video and DVD Creation Software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Richardf77

Richardf77

• Members
  • 169 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:05 PM

I have been using a video capture device and software to copy tv shows to dvd for some time now with no problem. Recently however the soft ware had become virtually unusable due to compatibility issues with my computers. I have tried to work around it but have decided that it would be better to start again with up to date software. I have looked at a couple of sites (Corel and Magix) but am a bit lost as to what is the best package to go for. Can anyone recommend a good video software package to try. I do not need fancy editing or add ons just a good piece of software that makes good quality DVDs for playing on the average tv, portable player or PC. Compatibility with both Win XP SP3 and Win 7 essential and ideally compatibility with EZCAP video capture devices.

Can any one help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,618 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

Are you looking just for a program to burn video files to DVD?
If so, try DVDFlick: http://www.dvdflick.net/

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users