Hello, the IRC/Bomber
is a backkdoor trojan. This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information
and download and execute files
I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.
Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall
We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.
These would not be OK,files.
Please download CKScanner
and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
- Double-click on CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
- A text file will be created on your desktop named ckfiles.txt.
- Click OK at the file saved message box.
- Double-click the ckfiles.txt icon on your desktop to open the log and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
Oops! Internet Explorer could not find east.05tz2e9.com
This appears to be a site that is infected.
Edited by boopme, 12 October 2010 - 09:34 AM.