Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser Settings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tgrills

tgrills

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:46 PM

I had my browser hijacked and it greyed out my homepage box. I got rid of it with Hijack This software but now the color on my taps and on the web pages is not right. It messed with my browser settings and my desktop settings. How do I get my Browser back to the original colors again? I am using IE 6 and Crazy Browser.
Tim Grills :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,388 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:23 PM

Dont have much experience with crazy browser, but you to get IE back to its defaults you can open IE, click on tools and then internet options. Then click on the fonts button and then click on the use windows color checkbox and press ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users