Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microphone isint recognized

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NathanSteinmetz

NathanSteinmetz

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:23 PM

Dunno if this is internal problem or an external problem so i posted it in both forums:

Hi, I got a SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [B400] sound card. I got a logictech headset (dont know the exact kind but just a microphone/headphone deal but it does work on another computer). Working on a Microsoft WIndows XP SP3.

The problem is when I have my microphone connected to the soundcard it seems to not be recognized. I try to test it and nothing comes out. Ive upgraded all of my drivers for the soundcard and also Ive pulled out my soundcard and put it back in, but nothing that I do seems to get the microphone to be recognized. Ive tried every slot on the card (including the one marked for microphone) and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated because im about to kill my computer lol.

TY for any help!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:08 PM

Have you checked your sound mixer to make sure that it is not placed on mute?

Gavin Seabrook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users