Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help me

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 azfryguy

azfryguy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

I have this like google redirect virus on steriods and it turns the sound off on my computer. I have to restart it like 8 times a day to get sound I am so mad im ready to cry will some one please give me very easy directions to either get rid of the virus or get my sound back thank you very much btw im a computer noob

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,556 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

Hi :thumbsup:.

I'm not that knowledgeable...but it seems to me that it's unlikely to be malware if rebooting overcomes it.

Have you tried uninstalling your sound drivers...then reinstalling same?

System manufacturer and model?

What makes you say that you have a "google redirect virus" if sound is your only issue?

Louis

#3 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,770 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

It may be Black Internet bootkit case.
See, if you have two iexplore.exe processes running, when your Internet Explorer is CLOSED.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users