Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Delete Faulty Print Jobs. Spoolsv Using 100% Cpu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lepuppeteer

lepuppeteer

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:31 PM

While trying to share a printer in my new wireless home network my laptop created 2 print driver with 1 each document that I can't now delete. It's causing spoolsv to use 100% CPU. If I go to msconfig and take htztsbo7 and dumprep 0-u out of startup it frees up the rescorces. The 2 print jobs and drivers in control panel/printers and faxes have been saying deleting for 2 days now . if I click on either of them it immediatly uses 100% rescorces. I have uninstalled all other print drivers from both computers on my network. I have reinstalled ite print driver on both compters ant they print as long as I don't click the faulty jobs.
I'm using XP home on both computers and its a HP deskjet 3320 printer.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 *Desdinova*

*Desdinova*

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:11 PM

Hi :thumbsup:

You can try if this works: