Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 2010 Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ibllise

ibllise

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hey Guys,

I got some problems with office 2010.. Don't know if someone is experiencing them too..

1- Auto check spelling is not working..

If i write the word Heeeeeloooo it does not show the red line under it or give me suggestions.

i have checked the options and they are fine..Even the language and proofing options..everything should work fine..

My 2nd problem is :

the word picture button is always disabled...in 2003 we were able to click on it anytime and create and word picture..

You can find the word picture when customizing the toolbar select all commands-->scroll to the letter W and u will find it..it has yellow color.

Any help about these stuff guys?? :thumbsup:

thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Cavillas

Cavillas

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 08 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

Have you activated your copy of Office 2010? If not then certain functions are disabled.

#3 jdthelen

jdthelen

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

I am curious. I have been able to add the Word Picture command to the quick access toolbar in Word 2007 but I can't make it do anything nor can I find any info in the Help files. Can you tell me how it works?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users