Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crashed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 g.j.knoll

g.j.knoll

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 PM

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:23 AM

Can anybody help, please. I have used this program because to many programs were starting up with windows. Removing most of them was succesful up to a certain point. After that i tried to restore the situation wich resulted in a start up with an endless loop? Windows does start up, but there is no toolbar and no icons showing. The only thing i can use is the taskmanager wich shows 32 programs running. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:29 AM

Do you remember what exactly it was that you removed? If you go into task manager, click on the file then run option and type explorer and press enter. This should bring your desktop back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users