Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My toolbar search results has been hacked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BIGBOYTERP

BIGBOYTERP

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:40 PM

My toolbar has been hacked every time I do a search in the toolbar it takes me to SporTV Community Toolbar search results. That is not my default toolbar Google is my default toolbar. My computer runs fine its just the toolbar.The last 2 weeks I have been downloading a lot and my have got a toolbar virus from doing that. Can you help me get rid of it.

My Google searches are redirected to advertising sites when i click on the link. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I just did a quick scan using Malwarebytes Anti Malware. No malware was found on my computer but I know I have some.

Edited by BIGBOYTERP, 05 October 2010 - 10:55 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BIGBOYTERP

BIGBOYTERP
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:05 PM

I just did a full malware scan it says I have 9 malicious objects on my computer I really need your help

Here is the list of malicious items on my computer

Adware.WidgiToolbar C:\Program Files [x86]\Dealio Toolbar\WidgiHelper.exe

Adware.WidgiToolbar C:\Porgram Files [x86]\ Toolbar\FFcomponrnts\dealioToolbarFF.dll

Adware.WidgiToolbar HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsolf\windows/Current/Version\S Value C:\program Files [x86]\...

Adware.WidgiToolbar C:\Program Files [x86]\Dealio Toolbar\IE\4.0.2\dealioToolbarIE/.dll

Adware.WidgiToolbar HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{01398b87-61af-4ffb-9ab5-1a1c5fb39a9c}

Adware.WidgiToolbar HKEY_CURRENT-USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion/E

Adware.WidgiToolbar HKEY_CURRENT-USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion/E

Adware.WidgiToolbar HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\E

Adware.WidgiToolbar HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\internet Explorer\Toolbar\{... Value: 01398b87-61af-4ffb-9a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users