I have tried all the different forums and variations of google searches to try and completely remove this virus/trojan.
The original Symptoms:
Fake Anti-Virus Alerts
Inability to open various programs due to crashes (No EXE block though.)
I removed the anti virus program by using a mirage of software;
1. rkill (Worked Flawlessly as always :D)
2. combo fix (Got some error during its process, Comp restarted when i closed window. Kept restarting and running on startup but errored every time so i removed startup entry it created)
3. In Safe Mode: mbam (Quick clean found lots of viri and seemed to cure the anti-virus program and its program crashing symptom)
I thought i had compeltely removed thep roblem but everytime i clicked on a google link it redirected to some junk websites.
4. GooredFix (Did nothing, found nothing)
5. SuperAntiVirus (Free Edition, Seemed to clean things up. Stopped Google Redirects)
And here i am, Thought i had finally removed it all but i still get random "Pop Ups" (Actually firefox tabs) to Junk Sites.
I have reinstalled firefox already, and created a new profile.
I went through so many different forums and all the solutions have had no effect.
Please Help xD
Edited by hamluis, 06 October 2010 - 05:57 AM.
Closed, duplicate ~ Hamluis.