Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BOSD and browser hijacking problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rusoman

rusoman

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 AM

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hi, my computer got a virus last week or so and I removed it using malwarebytes,
the virus is antivirus 2010. Now, even if I'm not doing anything on my firefox, new tab suddenly opens.
I usually get a long hang of computer that it takes too long that I have to force shut down the pc.

http://mx2.35764.get-search-results.com/ju...&terms=gtfo <--- one of the popping tab

I usually get BOSD and here is the report:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000074
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 82ABB784
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100410-26020-01.dmp
C:\Users\jai\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53227-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104...mp;clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Windows Update doesn't work also.

Code 80072EFE

I look it up on the internet and from what I saw, I need to get rid of the malware first before I can fix it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users