Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Member Introductgion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Herricter

Herricter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:48 AM

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to start off by telling that I have very little experience with computers, but am very much interested in them. So please be patient with me if and when I ask some very simple questions. I look forward to a very enjoyable time with all of you on this site.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ratman

ratman

Bleepin' gnawing at it!

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 AM

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hi and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please check out the Welcome Guide and New User Orientation.
regards, ratman

a proud member of:
Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM

If I have helped and you would like to show your appreciation you may Posted Image to the cause.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:38 AM

Everyone in this user community began with very limited knowledge, and are more than willing to help you along.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users