Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant get tickets to print

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 janelle834

janelle834

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

I just purchased football tickets online and ticketmaster sent them to my email. When i click on the link to print the tickets I get that annoying "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" message. I restarted my computer, updated java and adobe, but it still happens! I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gabrial

Gabrial

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Can you print from other programs like Notepad?

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:05 AM

If you use web based mail to access your mail, try using a different browser such as Firefox.

#4 Gabrial

Gabrial

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

You can also download the images by right clicking on them and saving them to your desktop, then you can open the images in any other image program like paint or image viewer and print them from there. Internet Explorer has always had printing issues with certain web pages and style sheet implimentations.

#5 janelle834

janelle834
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

I'm using Internet Explorer 7. I was able to print something else from the internet using adobe. Didn't try another browser as Internet Explorer is the only one I have. I think I'm going to just forward them to a friend and print them out that way. Thanks for the help though. I appreciate it!

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:04 PM

Try this, copy and then paste them to a word document and then try printing them.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#7 Gabrial

Gabrial

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

There are known problems with IE6 and IE7 while printing pages with certain css methods which cause IE to crash which were never corrected by MS. I would upgrade to IE8 to resolve these issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users