Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus/Malware INfection. Fake background saying, "YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED"

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 J Andresen

J Andresen

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hi,

Our second computer, a Toshiba laptop, seems to have been infected by something bad. When I log into Windows XP, the desktop background is replaced with a blue background and a box that says, "YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED! System has been stopped due to a serious malfunction. Spyware activity has been detected. It is recommended to use spyware removal tool to prevent data loss. Do not run any application before all spyware removed." I tried running MBAM, but it would not let me. I can't get into my browser to download any tools. I have turned off the wireless adapter now because I read this could be a security threat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using another computer, so perhaps I can burn any tools that I will need to a cd to use on the laptop.

Thank you so much.

John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Holly-May

Holly-May

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

Do you have Malwarebytes?

Edited by Holly-May, 03 October 2010 - 03:02 PM.

#3 J Andresen

J Andresen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:33 PM

Yes. I can't even get it to open.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 PM

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:34 PM

Try it this way

Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

>>>> Download this file and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.

RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Reboot to Normal and run MBAM (MalwareBytes) b] and psot its log.
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the [b]Logs
tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Holly-May

Holly-May

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:04 PM

Trying renaming Malwarebytes Executable.

#6 J Andresen

J Andresen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:11 AM

The SAS log is so enormous, is it ok if I attach a txt file instead of copying and pasting into a message? This is ridiculous. There were over 2000 infected items.

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,190 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

If the big part is the Cookies just leave them off.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#8 J Andresen

J Andresen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

It's quite unlike anything I've seen. The big part is all these "taskmgr.exe with huge amounts of varying spaces between the file name and the extension. The SAS log is so long, it wouldn't let me post it in the body of the message even without the cookie section. I also have an MBAM log ready to post as well. Which is much much smaller, and I will just post that. Please let me know if there's anything I should do about showing the SAS log.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4783

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

10/9/2010 1:14:26 PM
mbam-log-2010-10-09 (13-14-26).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 192287
Time elapsed: 51 minute(s), 12 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 2
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 28
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 16

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\uguyukeb.dll (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\waydbl32.dll (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Userinit (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\fcocoherajo (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\jlefahasa (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrsre (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrsre (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrprc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrprc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrnyc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrnyc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\shell (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\nofolderoptions (Hijack.FolderOptions) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrspk (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mkbta (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mkbtc (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mkzsc (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrph (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrpec (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrpek (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrmsk (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrms0 (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrmsj (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrmsgc (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrmsgk (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrmsg0 (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrph (windows; u; windows nt 6.0; en-us; rv:1.9.2.3) gecko/20100401 firefox/3.6.3 (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrmsg0windows; u; windows nt 6.0; en-us; rv:1.9.0.3) gecko/2008092417 firefox/3.0.3 (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hnuktfoxrspk (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mkwpszggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0 (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\mkwpszgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj (Trojan.Downloader.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\uguyukeb.dll (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\waydbl32.dll (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\wininst.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\login.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\csrss.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\ppwkvch.exe (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\yisvjmt.exe (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\yxxa .exe (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\2903583342.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\336930000.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\eckve.exe (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\certstore.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mvb35316.sys (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\hgksfg.bat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shannon E. Smith\Local Settings\Temp\skaioejiesfjoee.tmp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\skaioejiesfjoee.tmp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,190 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:51 PM

Hello. A reboot was needed after that scan if you have not done so.

Lets' post a posts worth of it to see,in other words as mus as will fit. or if you want use several posts..

Then in a new post, post this online scan log,thanks..
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner.
This scan requires Internet Explorer to work. Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator.
To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
  • Click the green Posted Image button.
  • Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
  • Check Posted Image.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications. (If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
  • Click the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
  • If offered the option to get information or buy software at any point, just close the window.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs and windows closed.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
  • Push the Posted Image button, then Finish.
  • Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply.
Note: A log.txt file will also be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\ folder.
If you did not save the ESETScan log, click Posted Image > Run..., then type or copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Open dialogue box:

C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Click Ok and the scan results will open in Notepad.
  • Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
-- Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.

NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.

#10 J Andresen

J Andresen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

MBAM was run after a restart in normal mode. I'll post that first SAS scan (from Safe Mode) over multiple posts.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 10/08/2010 at 11:35 PM

Application Version : 4.44.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5661
Trace Rules Database Version: 3473

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:24:59

Memory items scanned : 328
Memory threats detected : 8
Registry items scanned : 6849
Registry threats detected : 822
File items scanned : 50301
File threats detected : 1779

Disabled.RegistryEditor
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System#DisableRegistryTools

Trojan.Smitfraud Variant-Gen/Bensorty
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IELDVIM1.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IELDVIM1.DLL
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}
HKCR\CLSID\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}
HKCR\CLSID\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}
HKCR\CLSID\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}#ThreadingModel
HKCR\CLSID\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}\InProcServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}\InProcServer32#ThreadingModel
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler#{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}
HKU\S-1-5-21-1004336348-813497703-842925246-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{B1BA40A1-75F2-51BD-F313-04B03A2C8953}

Trojan.Agent/Gen
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNOAPPLICATION DATA\HOTFIX.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\\APPLICATION DATA\HOTFIX.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\C83K7T0C.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\C83K7T0C.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\EUEIDIFW.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\HKI254.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\HOTFIX.EXE-28B43DC8.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-ServicesFake
C:\WINDOWS\SERVICES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SERVICES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SERVICES.EXE-1ACE4073.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FSG
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WINLOGON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WINLOGON.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRnsc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\DRWEB.EXE
[MKcZ] C:\WINDOWS\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\MDM.EXE
[MKfsc] C:\WINDOWS\WINLOGON.EXE
[MKWPsd] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR.EXE
[MKerb] C:\WINDOWS\TASKMGR.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMGR.EXE
[MKeta] C:\WINDOWS\SERVICES.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRnsc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\DRWEB.EXE
[MKcZ] C:\WINDOWS\MDM.EXE
[MKfsc] C:\WINDOWS\WINLOGON.EXE
[MKerb] C:\WINDOWS\TASKMGR.EXE
[MKeta] C:\WINDOWS\SERVICES.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\4140527374.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\61497578.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\AVP32.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\GDI32.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\MDM.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SYSTEM.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\WIN.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\IEXPLARER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\2658307936.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\3016432936.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\497833630.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\57208630.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\MDM.EXE-39E55F5D.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR.EXE-0648E843.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WINLOGON.EXE-0BF37AE5.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-MSFake
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\DRWEB.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\DRWEB.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WIN32 .EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WIN32 .EXE
[MKayc] C:\WINDOWS\CSRSS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\CSRSS.EXE
[MKfa] C:\WINDOWS\WIN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WIN.EXE
[MKfre] C:\WINDOWS\WININST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WININST.EXE
[MKfrela/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3] C:\WINDOWS\WININST.EXE
[MKayc] C:\WINDOWS\CSRSS.EXE
[MKfa] C:\WINDOWS\WIN.EXE
[MKfre] C:\WINDOWS\WININST.EXE
[MKfrela/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3] C:\WINDOWS\WININST.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS \LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SYSTEM .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AVP .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AVP32 .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\CMD .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\CSRSS .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\DRWEB .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\GDI32 .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\HEXDUMP .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\IEXPLARER .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\INSTALL .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\LOGIN .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\LSASS .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\MDM .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\MICROSOFT.NET\FRAMEWORK\V1.1.4322\NETFXUPDATE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\NVSVC32 .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SERVICES .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SETUP .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SPOOLSV .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SVCHOST .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSEDIT .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMGR .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\DEBUG .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\INSTALL .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\LSASS .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SERVICES .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SMSS .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SPOOLSV .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WIN16 .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WIN32 .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\USER .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WIN .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WIN32 .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WININST .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WINLOGON .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\DRWEB.EXE-36B74C31.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WIN.EXE-08153E3E.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WININST.EXE-12B008A3.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Virut[Infected]
[SynTPEnh] C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPENH.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPENH.EXE
[ccApp] C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\CCAPP.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\CCAPP.EXE
[vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTRAY.EXE
[Acrobat Assistant 7.0] C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 7.0\DISTILLR\ACROTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 7.0\DISTILLR\ACROTRAY.EXE
[iTunesHelper] C:\PROGRAM FILES\ITUNES\ITUNESHELPER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ITUNES\ITUNESHELPER.EXE
[AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\ADOBE\OOBE\PDAPP\UWA\UPDATERSTARTUPUTILITY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\ADOBE\OOBE\PDAPP\UWA\UPDATERSTARTUPUTILITY.EXE
[AdobeCS5ServiceManager] C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\ADOBE\CS5SERVICEMANAGER\CS5SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\ADOBE\CS5SERVICEMANAGER\CS5SERVICEMANAGER.EXE
[yxxa.exe] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\YXXA.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\YXXA.EXE
[MKbMc] C:\WINDOWS\GDI32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\GDI32.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRoqd] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\IDSKIJ.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\IDSKIJ.EXE
[MKcrc] C:\WINDOWS\LOGIN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\LOGIN.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRotc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\HEXDUMP.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\HEXDUMP.EXE
[yxxa .exe] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\YXXA .EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\YXXA .EXE
[MKWPvZ] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\INSTALL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\INSTALL.EXE
[MKWPsZc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKbta] C:\WINDOWS\INSTALL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\INSTALL.EXE
[MKbtc] C:\WINDOWS\HEXDUMP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\HEXDUMP.EXE
[MKWPsZK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZ0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKfrN] C:\WINDOWS\WININST .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggg0s; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE

Edited by boopme, 10 October 2010 - 07:11 PM.

#11 J Andresen

J Andresen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

[HNUKTFOXRsPc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggg0s; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg0] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggj] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKWPsZgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggK] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TASKMGR .EXE
[MKbMc] C:\WINDOWS\GDI32.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRoqd] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\IDSKIJ.EXE
[MKcrc] C:\WINDOWS\LOGIN.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRotc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\HEXDUMP.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRsPc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccApp.exe

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccApp.exe#PATH
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\vptray.exe
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\vptray.exe#path
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\7DHB0.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\NETWORKSERVICE\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\7DHB0.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\7DHB0.COM
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\7DHB0.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\AVP32 .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\DEBUG .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\DEL26.TMP
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\GDI32 .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\GDI32.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\HEXDUMP .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\HEXDUMP.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\IDSKIJ .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\IDSKIJ.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\IEXPLARER .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\MDM .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SERVICES .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SMSS .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SPOOLSV .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SYSEDIT .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SYSEDIT.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SYSTEM .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\YXXA .EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\YXXA.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\QUICKTIME\QTTASK .EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\QUICKTIME\QTTASK.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS\VPTRAY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AVP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\CMD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS\7DHB0.COM
C:\WINDOWS\SETUP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSEDIT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\7DHB0.COM
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\7DHB0.COM
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\OJDD\SETUP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\USER .EXE
C:\WINDOWS\USER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WINAMP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\CS5SERVICEMANAGER.EXE-0A756199.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\GDI32.EXE-04809A5A.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\HEXDUMP .EXE-3694F74E.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\HEXDUMP.EXE-25516997.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\INSTALL.EXE-238015CE.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\LSASS .EXE-01BFD491.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -01039889.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -0185CC12.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -024A841F.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -02A2CCEB.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -02B78A0F.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -03515FC9.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -056327A1.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -065DEEE3.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -06B865B1.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -0DB15AA0.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -10225EB9.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -10BB11AF.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -19F685FF.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -1D6CD060.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -1EC70CB8.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -2458DB22.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -27C72A10.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -2F417AB1.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -3225AA00.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -3233C16F.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -33789482.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -3507D65A.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -3514BAC2.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK -354864EF.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .-15DB442A.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .E-157997C0.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EX-0EBB4581.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-133B69F7.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-2ADDC428.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-070C8AD9.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-32E352D8.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-06AB4CA9.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-08AC1F6A.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-1BB2AD42.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-0813B5E0.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK .EXE-0A89F0A0.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\QTTASK.EXE-1876A1A1.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SVCHOST .EXE-2B6166C9.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SYNTPENH.EXE-2B70B91C.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -01223553.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -06C579E8.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -07BF596F.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -07D29EB3.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -0F8EF996.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -0F96AA3A.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -17C51AAF.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -1877A8DA.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -18C36716.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -18CC69FF.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -1B09A286.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -27ACC3AA.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -29629E13.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -375B9ED6.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\TASKMGR -39A496C3.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\VPTRAY.EXE-34C1F6CD.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WIN16 .EXE-13DF40C2.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA .EXE-1C61A3B2.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA .EXE-12859357.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA .EXE-30A0C10B.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA .EXE-12CBF902.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA .EXE-03421E6B.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA .EXE-3B33EB5B.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\YXXA.EXE-2C5E37C2.pf

Adware.Vundo/Variant-MSFake
[uPc+MV0NbZJsiv] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\I3UFM.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\I3UFM.DLL
[uPc+MV0NbZJsiv] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\I3UFM.DLL

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Frauder
[MKdw+] C:\WINDOWS\NVSVC32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\NVSVC32.EXE
[MKdw+] C:\WINDOWS\NVSVC32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\NVSVC32.EXE-19E9C955.pf

Trojan.SVCHost/Fake
[MKese] C:\WINDOWS\SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SVCHOST.EXE
[MKese] C:\WINDOWS\SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SVCHOST.EXE-2F7BD2AF.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Backdoor[FakeAlert]
[HNUKTFOXRrg] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SMSS.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SMSS.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRrxe] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SYSTEM.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SYSTEM.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRpZ] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\MDM.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\MDM.EXE
[MKWPoc] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\DEBUG.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\DEBUG.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRrta] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SERVICES.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SERVICES.EXE
[MKWPsf] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\LSASS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\LSASS.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRruf] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SPOOLSV.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SPOOLSV.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRrg] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SMSS.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRrxe] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SYSTEM.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRpZ] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\MDM.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRrta] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SERVICES.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRruf] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\SPOOLSV.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\DEBUG.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\MDM.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SERVICES.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SMSS.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SPOOLSV.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\SYSTEM.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\WIN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SERVICES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\DEBUG.EXE-361B8D30.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\LSASS.EXE-05DD2192.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\MDM.EXE-0C283C1A.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SERVICES.EXE-25094788.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SMSS.EXE-15A4C297.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SPOOLSV.EXE-019B3CC0.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\SYSTEM.EXE-145D3311.pf

Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV
[MKfPc] C:\WINDOWS\WIN32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\WIN32.EXE
[MKeuf] C:\WINDOWS\SPOOLSV.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SPOOLSV.EXE
[MKWPgP] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WIN32.EXE
[MKfPc] C:\WINDOWS\WIN32.EXE
[MKeuf] C:\WINDOWS\SPOOLSV.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SPOOLSV.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WIN32.EXE-38FF7C74.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WIN32.EXE-3999F1C6.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-LSASS/Fake
[MKcuc] C:\WINDOWS\LSASS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\LSASS.EXE

Trojan.Dropper/Gen-NV
[MKWPfQ] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WIN16.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WIN16.EXE
[MKZSc] C:\WINDOWS\AVP32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AVP32.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRmSc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\AVP32.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\AVP32.EXE
[HNUKTFOXRmSc] C:\DOCUME~1\SHANNO~1.SMI\LOCALS~1\TEMP\AVP32.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\AVP32.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\IEXPLARER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\DRWEB.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\AVP32.EXE-12D69359.pf
C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\WIN16.EXE-3261EC2B.pf

Trojan.Agent/Gen-6TO4
HKLM\System\ControlSet001\Services\6to4
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\6TO4V32.DLL
HKLM\System\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_6to4
HKLM\System\ControlSet002\Services\6to4
HKLM\System\ControlSet002\Enum\Root\LEGACY_6to4
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\6to4
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_6to4

Trojan.Hugipon
HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters
HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters#ServiceDll

Malware.Trace
HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer#idstrf [ 1-1CB5C539DD79686 ]
HKU\S-1-5-21-1004336348-813497703-842925246-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer#idstrf [ 1-1CB5C536B9B4A32 ]
HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer#idstrf [ 1-1CB5C539DD79686 ]
HKU\S-1-5-21-1004336348-813497703-842925246-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer#winid [ 1CB5C53348BFBC2 ]
HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER#NOFOLDEROPTIONS
HKU\S-1-5-21-1004336348-813497703-842925246-1003\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER#NOFOLDEROPTIONS
HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\EXPLORER#NOFOLDEROPTIONS
HKU\S-1-5-21-1004336348-813497703-842925246-1003\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON#SHELL

Trojan.Unclassified/IExplorer-Fake
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\IEXPLORER.EXE
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\IEXPLORER.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Frammr
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\ANHW.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Fakeal
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\PNSETUP.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Exploit
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\TCPQPOO.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Dropper
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\USER.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FakeAlert
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SHANNON E. SMITH\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\WINLOGON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FakeAV
C:\WINDOWS\system32\USRINI~1.EXE

Trojan.Downloader-SMSS/Fake
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\SMSS.EXE

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,190 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

Hello it is what I suspected and why I needed some of that log. You have Bakdoor ,Severe Vundo and VIRUT infections. We are not in a good way.

A backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS.

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Virut[Infected] As you can see it is running thru all the .exe files and it will not stop.

Your system is infected with a nasty variant of Virut, a polymorphic file infector with IRCBot functionality which infects .exe, .scr files, and opens a back door that compromises your computer. Using this backdoor, a remote attacker can access and instruct the infected computer to download and execute more malicious files.

-- Note: As with most malware infections, the threat name may be different depending on the anti-virus or anti-malware program which detected it. Each security vendor uses their own naming conventions to identify various types of malware.With this particular infection, the safest solution and only sure way to remove it effectively is to reformat and reinstall the OS.

Why? According to this Norman White Paper Assessment of W32/Virut, some variants can infect the HOSTS file and block access to security related web sites. Other variants of virut can even penetrate and infect .exe files within compressed files (.zip, .cab, rar). The Virux and Win32/Virut.17408 variants are an even more complex file infectors which can embed an iframe into the body of web-related files and infect script files (.php, .asp, .htm, .html, .xml). When Virut creates infected files, it also creates non-functional files that are corrupted beyond repair and in some instances can disable Windows File Protection. In many cases the infected files cannot be disinfected properly by your anti-virus. When disinfection is attempted, the files become corrupted and the system may become irreparable. The longer virut remains on a computer, the more critical system files will become infected and corrupt so the degree of damage can vary.

The virus disables Windows File Protection by injecting code into the "winlogon.exe" process that patches system code in memory.

CA Virus detail of W32/Virut

The virus has a number of bugs in its code, and as a result it may misinfect a proportion of executable files....some W32/Virut.h infections are corrupted beyond repair.

McAfee Risk Assessment and Overview of W32/Virut

There are bugs in the viral code. When the virus produces infected files, it also creates non-functional files that also contain the virus...Due to the damaged caused to files by virut it's possible to find repaired but corrupted files. They became corrupted by the incorrect writing of the viral code during the process of infection. undetected, corrupted files (possibly still containing part of the viral code) can also be found. this is caused by incorrectly written and non-function viral code present in these files.

AVG Overview of W32/VirutVirut is commonly spread via a flash drive (usb, pen, thumb, jump) infection using RUNDLL32.EXE and other malicious files. It is often contracted by visiting remote, crack and keygen sites. These type of sites are infested with a smörgåsbord of malware and a major source of system infection.

...warez and crack web pages are being used by cybercriminals as download sites for malware related to VIRUT and VIRUX. Searches for serial numbers, cracks, and even antivirus products like Trend Micro yield malcodes that come in the form of executables or self-extracting files...quick links in these sites also lead to malicious files. Ads and banners are also infection vectors...

Keygen and Crack Sites Distribute VIRUX and FakeAV

However, the CA Security Advisor Research Blog have found MySpace user pages carrying the malicious Virut URL. Either way you can end up with a computer system so badly damaged that recovery is not possible and it cannot be repaired. When that happens there is nothing you can do besides reformatting and reinstalling the OS.

Since virut is not effectively disinfectable, your best option is to perform a full reformat as there is no guarantee this infection can be completely removed. In most instances it may have caused so much damage to your system files that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. In many cases the infected files (which can number in the thousands) cannot be deleted and anti-malware scanners cannot disinfect them properly. Security vendors that claim to be able to remove file infectors cannot guarantee that all traces of it will be removed as they may not find all the remnants. If something goes awry during the malware removal process there is always a risk the computer may become unstable or unbootable and you could loose access to all your data.

Further, your machine has likely been compromised by the backdoor Trojan and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume the computer is secure even if your anti-virus reports that the malware appears to have been removed.

Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to reformat and reinstall the OS. Reinstalling Windows without first wiping the entire hard drive with a repartition and/or format will not remove the infection. The reinstall will only overwrite the Windows files. Any malware on the system will still be there afterwards. Please read:

Whenever a system has been compromised by a backdoor payload, it is impossible to know if or how much the backdoor has been used to affect your system...There are only a few ways to return a compromised system to a confident security configuration. These include:
• Reimaging the system
• Restoring the entire system using a full system backup from before the backdoor infection
• Reformatting and reinstalling the system

Backdoors and What They Mean to You

This is what Jesper M. Johansson at Microsoft TechNet has to say: Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?.

The only way to clean a compromised system is to flatten and rebuild. That’s right. If you have a system that has been completely compromised, the only thing you can do is to flatten the system (reformat the system disk) and rebuild it from scratch (reinstall Windows and your applications).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users